Manager, Customer Success
Career Success /
Transfr is on a mission to create alternative pathways to career success. Our hands-on simulation-based training provides people with the skills they need to enter or reenter the workforce, enabling them to have a better quality of life. Our technology gives immersive training that the user absorbs much more readily than video tutorials, slide presentations, and other training methods.
We believe the future starts with innovative workplace training and hands-on skills development. We’re building bridges between schools, workplaces, and governments to make jobs more accessible and create a better tomorrow, today.
This is an exciting time! Demand for VR skills-based training has never been higher. Our startup is in hyper growth mode, scaling in every direction.
To complement our rapid growth, we are seeking to add a Manager of Career Success to our organization. This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone who has experience building and strengthening Career Success Manager (CSM) teams, evolving processes and scaling the organization while continuing to provide legendary service. This role will drive success and renewals through their team of CSMs for all Transfr customers. It will play a pivotal leadership role in leading the day-to-day operations for our CSM team. We are looking for someone who is an experienced “hands-on” leader who promotes a customer-centric culture and seeks to ensure that every customer interaction is best in class. This individual will have a strong understanding of how to build and develop customer relationships, resolve difficult escalations, and mentor a rapidly growing CSM team. They will also be passionate about building, leading, and scaling a world-class SaaS organization by using creative and innovative problem-solving skills and driving continuous improvement. The Manager, Customer Success Manager will report to the Director, Customer Success.
- Hands-on management role leading a team of CSMs to provide fanatical consultative services to all customers
- Recruit, train, develop and lead a growing team of CSM professionals
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate and lead the team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
- Lead a team of highly motivated, customer-focused CSMs to manage the overall health and care of accounts (e.g. onboarding customers, product/service adoption by user, monitoring engagement across the post-sale)
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on Transfr products and outside resources with potential to increase team’s effectiveness, overseeing implementation of necessary systems
- Drive implementation and team performance in key metrics of customer renewals, customer satisfaction and customer expansion, coaching to maximize success and ARR for all accounts
- Lead and mentor CS team in their relationship building with clients to ensure maximum value from Transfr solutions
- Drive success planning for customers by standardizing processes, presentations, and resource materials, identifying areas of improvement Serve as a resource to CSMs to enhance service and ensure customers maximize value from solutions, stepping in directly with customers to coach CSMs as needed
- Act as a Player/ Coach to serve as an escalation point for customer issues to ensure they are resolved quickly Monitor teams account health, advising on means to continually improve
- Monitoring team’s account health, advising on means to continually improve
- Keep leadership apprised of potential areas of concern and collaborate on resolutions
- Work to ensure customer satisfaction with Transfr solutions by anticipating customer needs, helping stakeholders achieve success through the Transfr, and ensuring team advocates for customers.
- 7+ years of customer success experience with 5+ years leadership experience with teams of 4+
- Strong experience with renewal-based business processes, upselling, and/or cross-selling, monitoring data for successful implementations, and developing and implementing Customer Success best practices.
- Ability to forge relationships and work effectively within and across teams in a highly dynamic work environment.
- Strong organizational, managerial, and personal skills to successfully communicate and negotiate with internal and external customers.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding objectives; self-motivated, and driven by results.
- Continuous learning mindset and detail-oriented approach to the Transfr mission to create jobs.
- Strong problem solving and priority setting abilities, with the ability to build consensus amidst competing priorities.
- Capable of translating complex issues into simple terms to facilitate discussion and decisions.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and experience working with others in various positions.
- An enthusiastic teammate with a positive attitude
- Experience working with Salesforce a plus.
- Must be located in the Central or Eastern zones.
What we offer
The base salary range for this position is expected to be between $120,000 and $130,000, with the actual base salary amount dependent on a number of factors, including but not limited to a candidate’s credentials, relevant experience, and primary job location. In addition to salary this role may be eligible for variable compensation and additional company benefits such as stock options, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
If you're looking to make a big difference in the lives of others, we invite you to join us on our mission to make learning more intuitive by helping individuals develop the skills they need for career success.
Be a part of creating pathways to prosperity by helping to develop training simulations to teach skills that lead to well-paying jobs, for all.
At Transfr, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Transfr is an equal opportunity employer that participates in E-Verify committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants, consultants, and employees, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
**Must be authorized to work in the United States without restriction**
Learn more at transfrinc.com