RV Lot Porter
Frederick, CO /
RV – Service /
As a Transwest Lot Porter, your primary duty will be moving, transporting, and parking RV’s on and off the lot. You will also be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the shop and grounds. Lot Technician is an entry level position with opportunity for advancement into our RV Technician Training Program or other opportunities within the Transwest family of companies. The Lot technician is an important part of our daily operations and requires an individual who is self-motivated and can operate in a fast paced environment.
Here is why you want to work here:
· Full benefits package for eligible employees including Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
· HSA with Company Match and FSA options
· Paid Time Off and 401k
· Company paid holidays
· 5 Day Work week - Monday through Friday
· State of the art facility
· Training and real career growth
· Great people with a great culture
· Employee car discount program
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directly report to the Shop Foreman
- Occasionally required to pick-up or drop off to customer locations
- Moving and parking coaches on lot in a timely fashion
- Perform minor detail work on vehicles
- Trash disposal, sweeping, and cleaning of the shop area and technician bays
- Regular housekeeping of the grounds i.e. trash, sweeping, snow removal.
- Light maintenance work
- Reporting any mechanical issues
- Other duties as assigned
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
- Requires frequent sitting, standing, balancing, bending or stooping for prolonged periods of time
- Manual dexterity, fine manipulation and ability to reach with hands and arms and lift up to 75 lbs.
- Occasionally lift up to 100 lbs. , and/or 50 lbs. Frequently
- Constantly moving up to 20 lbs.to move objects
- Driving small pick-up truck, box truck, and RV’s
- Normal range of hearing and vision
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a good motor vehicle record.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer relation skills
- Professional and courteous demeanor
- Ability to successfully complete a General Abilities Assessment and pass a post-offer background check, physical and drug screening.
- Type: Hourly
- Compensation Range: $18.00 to $21.00
- Bonus Eligibility: No
- Reports To: Service Manager
- Closing Date: Open until filled.
Date Posted: 10-26-2022
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.