Brighton, CO /
Truck & Trailer – Parts /
Transwest is seeking a motivated individual looking to learn retail sales of medium and heavy duty truck parts as a Parts Counter Sales. This position will be a Wednesday-Sunday shift.
We offer a full benefits package for eligible employees including:
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- 401(K) with company match following your one-year anniversary
- HSA match up to $800 per year
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time, and 6 Company Paid Holidays
- And an Employee Car Discount Program
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide prompt, courteous and accurate service to customers who either visit the dealership or call.
- Maintain familiarity with all inventory products, merchandising programs and ordering systems.
- Utilize and maintain parts technical resources with the most current information.
- Understand dealership credit policies.
- Acknowledge customer(s) as soon as possible upon arrival.
- Research parts and process paperwork as needed.
- Communicate with clients and vendors.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
- Requires frequent sitting, standing, stooping, kneeling and crouching.
- Required to lift up to 85 lbs.
- Normal range hearing and vision.
- Required manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination for data input.
- May be required to operate equipment such as a forklift or manual pallet jack in a safe manner at all times.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of computers is a must.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong desire to learn the industry!
- Ability to successfully pass a General Abilities Assessment and Post-offer background check, physical and drug screening.
- Type: Hourly
- Shift: 2:30PM-11PM Mon-Fri
- Compensation Range: $24-$30
- Bonus Eligibility: Yes
- Reports To: Parts Manager
- Closing Date: Open until filled.
$24 - $30 an hour
Date Posted: 06-07-2023
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.