Parts Delivery Driver
Frederick, CO /
Truck & Trailer – Parts /
As a delivery driver you will be responsible for the safe, secure and prompt transfer of products within your assigned area of responsibility. Professional public interaction and superior driving habits are essential as a representative of the company driving a commercialized vehicle. You must be a good steward of Transwest, cross sell departments, utilize and manage all company resources.
We offer a full benefits package for full-time eligible employees including:
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- 401(K) with company match following your one-year anniversary
- HSA match up to $800 per year
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time, and 6 Company Paid Holidays
- And an Employee Car Discount Program
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Knowledge of the local area.
- Proper and professional greeting upon arrival.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner.
- Effectively communicate to customers any relevant policies and/or procedures regarding purchases, returns, credit terms, etc.
- Communicate, resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions.
- Safely load, secure, unload and stage materials throughout the delivery process.
- Proficiently deal with unexpected circumstances.
- Basic knowledge of vehicles and an ability to communicate all maintenance and safety concerns to the Supervisor.
- Ability to attend work as scheduled and be punctual.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
- Activities require a full range of body motion including handling and lifting, manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
- The position may require standing, balancing, bending or stooping for prolonged periods of time.
- Occasionally lifts and carries items weighing up to 80 pounds.
- The position requires corrected vision and hearing within normal range.
- Requires the ability to work under stressful conditions or irregular hours.
- Ability to understand vague and implicit instructions and react favorably in all work situations.
- Require lift trucks certification and basic knowledge of warehousing equipment.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver's License and MVR in good standing.
- Warehouse and Parts Counter experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to represent the company in professional manner.
- Able to resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure. They must have a long attention span in order to listen to people, perceive the real problems and bring issues to a successful conclusion.
- Have the ability to give, receive and analyze information, formulate work plans, prepare written materials and articulate goals and action plans.
- They must be able to understand people and be able to communicate effectively with them.
- Basic computer skills.
- They must be mentally adaptable and flexible in dealing with a variety of people and may be frequently called upon to handle difficult situations.
- Ability to successfully complete a General Abilities Assessment and pass post-offer background check, physical and drug screening.
- Type: Hourly
- Compensation Range: $16.00 - $20.00
- Bonus Eligibility: No
- Reports To: Parts Manager
- Shift: Monday - Friday Day Shift, rotating Saturdays
- Closing Date: When Filled
Date Posted: 11-25-2022
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.