St. Joseph, MO /
Yellow Frog Graphics – Sales /
Yellow Frog Graphics is a premier provider of custom vehicle graphics and wraps. We strive to provide top notch service, design, products, and installation for your business, organization or personal project. Using leading edge design and installation techniques each one of our orders is tailored to customer specifications to ensure quality, accuracy and timeliness. We are growing quickly and looking for someone to join our team as a Sales Admin to assist our Sign Sales team. This position will eventually turn into a sales role. The ideal candidate has a strong attention to detail and a hunger for growth.
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability insurance, 401(K), paid holidays, paid vacation/personal time, and an employee car discount program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Effectively communicate with clientele to ensure objective, customer needs and sales opportunities meet company standards.
· Maintain familiarity with all inventory products and merchandising programs and ordering systems.
· Understand vendor credit policies.
· Communicate and help resolve customer complaints and adjustments.
· Set an example of professionalism and positive attitude including a neat, orderly, safe work environment
· Handle graphic sales calls and walk-ins in a prompt and professional manner.
· Assist the Manager and team to ensure that projects are progressing on schedule and resources have been allocated to complete in a timely manner
· Maintain the inside sales effort and assist with the paperwork for Graphic projects.
· Maintain a positive and professional image at all times, when dealing with fellow employees and clients.
· Assist the Manager with inside administrative functions including quote preparation, customer correspondences and updating various systems.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
· Requires frequent sitting and standing.
· Occasionally required to stoop, kneel or crouch.
· Required to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Normal range hearing and vision.
· Required manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination for data input.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Knowledge of computers is a must.
· Excellent verbal and communication skills.
· Provide outstanding customer service.
· Detail oriented.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Computer/Office Skills
· Ability to successfully pass a General Abilities Assessment and Post-offer background check, physical and drug screening.
Date posted 09-16-2020
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.