Richmond, Kentucky /
TRB is a multinational company that designs, engineers, and manufactures high-performance lightweight structures that support clean transportation solutions. We are transforming industries through high volume composite parts that decrease weight while improving performance, safety and durability.
Having formed a new joint venture company with Toyota Tsusho at the beginning of the year, we have opened a state of the art factory in Richmond, KY to manufacture composite parts for electric vehicles. We are looking for a Sales Manager who is inspired by the opportunity to join a startup environment to help us deliver disruptive technology solutions to the exploding EV market. You will be responsible for identifying, nurturing, and managing customer opportunities. You will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals.
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
- Meet annual sales goals through successful sales strategies and tactics.Identify prospects and generate leads.
- Build a deep and comprehensive understanding of our design, engineering and manufacturing processes and represent this to customers.
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
- Present detailed sales reports and forecasts to help us manage the business.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Industry expertise in automotive, aviation or composites.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- 3-5 years proven sales experience in a manufacturing business
- Experience in automotive or EV’s highly desired
- BS degree desired (but not required) to help guide a technical sales process