Richmond, Kentucky /
TRB is a global company that designs, engineers and manufactures high-performance lightweight structures that support clean transportation solutions. We are transforming industries by providing high volume composite parts that decrease weight while improving performance, safety and durability.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to work alongside our production and engineering teams to create and manage the processes that deliver product excellence.
- Work alongside our design and production team to write, implement, and optimize quality standards and processes.
- Write well-structured technical reports to support material qualification and client’s request.
- Investigate and document quality concerns and drive containment and root cause analysis.
- Validate and progress corrective actions using appropriate problem solving methodologies.
- Develop and conduct FAI internally and for clients.
- Execute internal and external audits and effective implementation of countermeasures to address any non-compliance.
- Develop inspection protocols and ensure they are executed.
- Understand supplier issues and feedback to the team where necessary.
- Manage supplier rating system, resolving issues where necessary.
- You will creatively promote quality with passion, proactivity, and urgency.
- Proven experience with NPI in a fast moving manufacturing environment.
- A proven track record of root cause problem solving, including 8D.
- Excellent data analytics skills, including experience with statistical methods and tools.
- Experience with 5S and lean manufacturing.
- A sound knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF16949