Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire /
TRB is a multinational Company that designs, engineers and manufactures high-performance lightweight structures that support clean transportation solutions. We are transforming industries by providing high volume composite parts that decrease weight while improving performance, safety and durability.
This right applicant for this role will be part of the team that produces machined parts by setting up and operating various types of machinery, including 3 axis and 5 axis CNC's, Press Brake and Laser Cutter. You will have machining experience together with great knowledge of tooling manufacture and volume manufacturing. Used to working with tight tolerances, you will maintain quality standards that our customers demand and contribute to our continual improvement ethos.
- Proven ability to machine components to a precision standard and high tolerance with zero defects
- Able to set and run multiple machines/processes
- Responsible for first off and periodic inspection of work
- Use precision measuring instruments and gauging devices to include dimensional verification
- Identify, select, and install proper tooling for operations being performed
- Adhere to all health and safety procedures and routine machine maintenance and problem solve any issues that arise during the manufacturing process
- Minimum of five years’ experience within a machining/workshop environment - certification in relevant discipline or related experience
- Experienced working with both metals and composite materials
- Experience in working with multiple machines, such as 5 and 3 Axis CNC’s, Laser Cutter and Press Brake
- Good working knowledge of cutting speed, feed and geometric tolerance