Richmond, Kentucky /
TRB is a multinational company that designs, engineers, and manufactures high-performance lightweight structures that support clean transportation solutions. We are transforming industries through high volume composite parts that decrease weight while improving performance, safety and durability.
Having formed a new joint venture company with Toyota Tsusho at the beginning of the year, we have opened a state of the art factory in Richmond, KY to manufacture composite parts for electric vehicles. We are looking for an engineer who is inspired by the opportunity to join a startup environment to help us deliver disruptive technology solutions to the exploding EV market. You’ll work directly with customers as well as with our sales, engineering, and production teams to develop optimal solutions.
- As a product expert with a deep technical understanding, you’ll support the sales team in the customer discovery process
- Manage, design, and architect solutions to meet customer requirements, along with delivering projects and prototype specs for the technology teams
- Assist in identifying and cultivating customer and market opportunities
- Support the process of costing and quoting opportunities
- Manage the client onboarding process
- Creation and maintenance of BOM’s and Routes
- 3 + years experience as a thermoset prepreg laminator, ideally progressing to an Engineering degree
- Comprehensive knowledge of prepreg and advanced composite materials
- A people-person who thrives on building relationships
- Strong communication and organizational skills