Richmond, Kentucky /
TRB designs, engineers, and manufactures high-performance lightweight structures that support clean transportation solutions. We are changing the industry by providing high volume composite parts that decrease weight while improving performance, safety and durability.
While we are headquartered in England, we recently launched a joint venture with Toyota Tsusho in North America to make advanced composite components for electric vehicles. We’ve opened a factory in Richmond, Kentucky and are ramping up production.
We are rapidly building our production team. This is a fantastic opportunity for self-starters who love to problem solve and thrive in a high-intensity yet supportive, team-based and family-like environment. This not your typical production line job. First and second shifts available.
This is an opportunity for rapid career growth as you challenge yourself to learn new technical skills in robotics and advanced composites and experience a start-up atmosphere with the backing of existing, strong company ownership.
- Operate within work cells to meet production goals
- Operate and maintain machinery and production line equipment
- Monitor and improve production processes
- Follow production guidelines and specification
- Contribute to other tasks that make our team successful
- 1+ years experience working in a production facility
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Proven team player
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Physical dexterity
- Strong problem solving skills and a desire to improve engineering skills
- CNC experience highly desired