North America (Remote), Ontario preferred /
Customer Success /
Tread is looking for an experienced Account Manager to help grow and manage our client base and build out Tread’s AM program. This is a highly collaborative and cross-functional role. You’ll interact heavily with the Engineering, Product, Sales, and Marketing teams. You’ll become an expert on Tread’s product, and work hard to make sure our customers see meaningful value long-term.
The ideal candidate is metrics-driven, has a strong sense of ownership and loves to help businesses solve big problems. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to have a strong impact on an organization, join us at Tread to help us keep construction moving.
You'll be working on:
- Managing the client experience from Sales handoff to renewal. During implementation, you’ll work closely with a dedicated implementation manager, solutions architect, and customer success resources. You’re the team captain, managing internal and external relationships to make sure your client emerges successful
- Negotiate contracts and close renewal and upsell opportunities with existing clients
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, client stakeholders and executive sponsors. Run QBR’s and ABR’s cultivating the data and context necessary to highlight client wins and areas for improvement
- Identify areas for improvement, including opportunities for product adoption and the implementation of new features; continually recommend ways to best utilize Tread’s solutions
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
You should have:
- 5+ years account or partnership management, inside and outbound sales experience, or technical account management experience
- Experience interacting with clients from diverse operational backgrounds such as Site Superintendent, VP Operations, Head of IT or C-level executives
- Strong initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility with excellent time management skills and high attention to detail
- A full class driver's license and a valid passport - once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, there may be some need for travel either to our headquarters in Toronto or to visit clients
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of construction technology, enterprise SaaS, trucking/fleet technology, or heavy equipment
- Previous experience working at start-ups or high growth teams
- Experience with Salesforce, Gong , Jira, Slack, Looker or similar software
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. Think you have what it takes, but not sure you check every box? Apply to the role anyways. We’d love to talk and determine together whether you could be a great fit!
Why you’ll love working at Tread:
- You’ll be in charge of your career with the power to shape initiatives, bring ideas to the table, and have your voice heard
- You’ll work on a meaningful product with a direct impact on the communities we live in and a historically underserved user base
- You'll be part of an amazing environment that includes extended paid-time-off policies, a dedicated learning and development budget for each employee, flexible working hours, and a team of folks who are humble, driven, and highly intelligent
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.