Toronto, Ontario (Remote) /
Tread is looking for a Solutions Architect with a passion for problem solving and client service. You will lead project integration efforts between Tread’s platform and our customers’ back end systems. This client facing role is a blend of dynamic client management skills, detailed technical skills and savvy in deploying complex retail IT systems. Reporting directly to the Head of Product, you’ll be working cross-functionally with the Sales, Customer Success, and Engineering teams to help us keep construction moving.
Location: Tread employees have the option to work remotely from anywhere in North America.
You'll be working on
- Working directly with our customers to define and implement complex integration projects that involve integrating Tread’s platform solution with various third party back office systems, including accounting, ERP, bidding and project management systems, etc.
- Leading technical discovery efforts with new and existing customers to understand their systems landscape and various technical idiosyncrasies
- Preparing and reviewing technical integration specs - the documents that detail the various data sources and schemas, along with the data transfer strategies (CSV, APIs)
- Managing detailed project work plans and timelines, working closely with Tread’s engineering team along the way
- Leading of on-going client discussions pertaining to all issues related to integration
- Collaborating with the sales team in the creation of new Solution Proposals, implementation timelines and pricing estimates
You should have
- Direct experience leading complex integration efforts dealing with various retail back-office technologies, such as SAP, Sage, Quickbooks, etc.
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Excellent communication, presentation and client facing skills
Why you'll love working at Tread
- You will have the chance to help shape the technical future of our product as we scale to serve hundreds of customers and thousands of users
- You’ll be in charge of your career with the power to shape initiatives, bring ideas to the table, and have your voice heard
- You’ll work on a meaningful product with a direct impact on the communities we live in and a historically underserved user base
- You'll be part of an amazing environment that includes benefits from day 1 (including mental health), a learning and education stipend, flexible working hours, and a team of folks who are humble, driven, and highly intelligent
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.