Sales Development Representative
Mountain View, CA
You are the top SDR (Sales Development Representative) in your class, and are ready to take your next challenge! You’ve been crushing it for the last 18-24 months and want to fastrack your career.
You are looking to take best practices and build a scalable outbound prospecting function at Treasure Data. What you build will complement an existing, highly functional inbound SDR team.
Treasure Data has target accounts, target personas, and compelling customer stories to fuel success. We are also willing to invest in tools. Currently we are a SFDC, outreach.io, and DiscoverOrg shop.
The right candidate will NOT want to stay in this position for more than 18-24 months.
Upon demonstrating effectiveness and repeatability, the right person will either want to: be focused on hiring and scaling a team around this outbound prospecting function, or will want become a quota-carrying Enterprise representative.
Things you will do
- Build an effective and scalable outbound prospecting function.
- Prospect into target accounts to drive discovery meetings and generate pipeline.
- Develop prospects through carefully iterated sequences of interactions (telephone and emails).
- Be ambitious.
- Commitment to monthly and quarterly quotas.
- Be available for 5-10% travel for conferences, events, and customers.
Your background and skills will include
- Has 1.5 - 2 years of outbound SDR experience prospecting target accounts for an Enterprise SaaS product.
- Has demonstrated top-quartile performance in that role.
- Clear, concise, professional communicator. Both over email and phone.
- Someone who can both execute and be a process builder / iterator.
- Fearless, confident, thoughtful, and opinionated.
- Has no interest in being an SDR for life.
- Wants a fast track to either being an SDR manager or a quota carrying enterprise rep
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
Working at Treasure Data
You can expect a work environment where the team is collaborative and open to your ideas, while we keep our collective eye on supporting our customers’ needs. Our team is committed to technical innovation in our product and in the world through customer collaboration, open-source projects, and by continuing to make our product an integral part of our customers’ growth and success.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Treasure Data unifies data at scale - from edge to action - making the right data available across the business. The Treasure Data Customer Data Platform (CDP) unifies data from multiple sources so that enterprises can engage customers anywhere - online, at the store, or even via IoT devices available across business units for marketing, product development, operations, and data science. With a global customer base including Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Pioneer, Subaru, Wish, and Conde Nast Japan, Treasure Data clients generate more than two million events every second and make nearly seven million data queries monthly, resulting in more predictable and profitable business results. Founded in 2011 in Mountain View, California, with offices in Japan and Korea, Treasure Data is backed by Sierra Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, IT Farm, SBI, INCJ, Bill Tai, and Jerry Yang's AME Cloud Ventures, among others. In addition to our Silicon Valley headquarters, we have offices in Tokyo and Seoul.
Agencies and recruiters, we cannot consider your candidate(s) without a contract in place. Any resumes received without having an active agreement will be considered gratis referrals to us. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!