Product Manager - Integrations
Mountain View, CA
As Product Manager-Integrations, you will be responsible for the understanding of both the current market requirements and the future direction of the Digital Marketing industry in order to integrate the Treasure Data product into Key Marketing Cloud systems.
Most of our users today rely on Treasure Data as their data hub to gather a 360 view of their customer base and drive action. Your focus will be to own our integration roadmap focusing on ensuring product value and ROI goals are achieved. In addition, you will work cross-functionally to enable our Sales & Customer Success teams achieve their targets.
This is an early opportunity to grow into the company and own the data ingestion & data syndication experience of our product.
Things you will do
- Setting & prioritizing our Integrations roadmap.
- Demonstrate knowledge of primary business end to end use cases behind the need to develop Key Enterprise integrations.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing.
- Support Sales & Customer Success teams in creating products or making tweaks to existing products during the product integration effort.
- Providing tactical support to other internal initiatives such as sales training, collateral development, and product performance.
- Clear channels of communication with the product team focusing on product readiness, documentation, and known issues.
Your background and skills will include
- Background with 2+ years in Product Management.
- Experience shipping products from inception to go to market.
- Tested & used several SaaS products throughout your tenure (preferably Marketing oriented).
- Worked cross-functionally with internal stakeholders (especially Engineering)Worked with distributed teams.
- Strong sense of ownership of your projects.
- Willingness to learn & a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
We would be thrilled if you had
- A Data Science, Data Engineering, or Analytic background. Previous experience implementing BI solutions will give you a huge leg up in understanding the challenges we’re aiming to solve.
- Experience or willingness to learn the Digital Marketing space.
- Knowledge of the Japanese language a HUGE plus.