Sr. Manager, Professional Services
Mountain View, CA
We are seeking a Senior Manager to join our growing Solutions Engineering – Professional Services Team. The Treasure Data Solutions Engineering team has three areas of focus - Pre-sales, Professional Services and Customer Success Engineering, and this role will focus on the Professional Services competency.
Things you will do
Build Strategy for growing the Treasure Data Professional Services organization in conjunction with the Director of solution Engineering. Improve the playbook for the current Professional services organization and improve efficiency, success rates and customer satisfaction. Help customers understand the value of Treasure data as a Customer Data Platform, understand how they can build ETL pipelines, Data lakes, and IOT scenarios. Be the Subject matter expert in all things Treasure Data. Equipped with solid knowledge of our Cloud based Customer Data platform, you will provide the expertise to customers towards a successful, scalable customer implementation. Guide customers and prospects in architecture and implementation of their use cases on the treasure data platform. Participate in blueprinting, scoping, technical requirements gathering, development, hypercare support, and transition to support/account management. 15-20% travel is may be required as part of this job
Your background and skills will include
- Your background and skills will include
- When it comes to delivering disruptive solutions to age-old problems, you are the expert. This can be demonstrated by a track record of happy, reference-able customers who appreciate your technical acumen and your diligence.
- · This is a hands-on role – be ready to jump in and use the product from your first day. Your primary work location is in Mountain View, CA at our corporate office.
We would be thrilled if you
- We would be thrilled if you
- · Have experience selling Cloud-based or SaaS products
- · Have a good understanding of Digital Marketing and Marketing Technologies.
- · Have experience working with Big Data technologies (such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive/Pig, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc)
- · Have experience in ETL or Data Warehouse design or implementation
- · Have experience in any one of the following languages actively in the recent past - Python, Java, Ruby, Scala.
- · Have wide industry experience across financial services, media and entertainment, retail, government, healthcare and telco/media markets
Working at Arm Treasure Data
You can expect a work environment where the team is collaborative and open to your ideas, while we keep our collective eye on supporting our customers’ needs.
Our team is committed to technical innovation in our product and in the world through customer collaboration, open-source projects, and by continuing to make our product an integral part of our customers’ growth and success.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Arm Treasure Data provides an end-to-end, fully managed cloud service (data acquisition, storage and analysis capability) for Big Data that is trusted and simple. As the original developers of Fluentd, an advanced open-source log collector specifically designed to solve the big data log collection problem, Arm Treasure Data solves the problems for companies wanting the ability to manage their big data needs.
Agencies and recruiters, we cannot consider your candidate(s) without a contract in place. Any resumes received without having an active agreement will be considered gratis referrals to us. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation! Li-MM1