Group Product Manager
Mountain View, CA
Product And Design
Arm Treasure Data offers a Customer Data Platform (CDP) that unifies customer data from disparate sources to deliver a holistic view of the customer enabling insights and actions with the objective of optimizing personalized customer journeys.
Arm Treasure Data has differentiated technologies to ingest and unify customer data, perform machine learning on customer data and syndicate with other software products for activation. Numerous large global customers, like Subaru, Panasonic, LG and Canon trust Treasure Data to handle their complexity, scale and security CDP needs.
Areas we’re considering Group Product Managers for:
Core Data Foundation - the data layer that enables the Scale & Flexibility required by our enterprise customers. While the foundation's primary "customer" today is the CDP Application, the customer base is larger. Specifically, Core Data Foundation services direct Data Platform customers, the CDP application, and is working on initiatives for the Arm Pelion IoT Platform.
Customer Data Platform Application - Identity Resolution, Segmentation, Syndication, Personalization & more. CDP is the new foundation of the modern MarTech technology stack. This application will lead the market during the adoption of this disruptive new technology.
Role & Responsibility
- Ensure that the roadmap aligns with the overall product and company vision. Be an expert on the domain, the market, and the trends. Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context, and understand where we are going.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Build impactful, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process. Own requirements, specifications, and release plans.
- A player/ coach role - you will be leading a group of talented product managers in your area of product ownership.
- Drive for the best customer experience possible. Work closely with UX to develop, test, and deliver assets to engineering. Work with the technology team to deliver a world-class product driven by customers, prospects, advisory teams, and internal product experts. Drive the end to end feature delivery cycle.
- Measure success. Measure everything. A feature release does not indicate success. Define what success means for each feature and each function before it even goes to development. Develop ways to constantly define and monitor success.
- Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a team. Product managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently. Coordinate product release communications for your components. Define expectations for engineering teams and hold them accountable to success and failure. Work closely with product marketing managers to promote your products both internally and externally, and to ensure a cohesive message.
- Represent Treasure Data as a domain and product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events, online in customer communities, and through social networking.
Your background and skills will include
- Leadership - proven ability to set a vision, excite, and lead a cross-functional engineering team
- Creative thinker who thrives on solving challenging problems with analytical thinking skills
- Strong technical abilities to hold your own in debates with technical architects and engineers
- Gathering and transforming business requirements and market needs into a successful product strategy
- Strong organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Experience presenting to executive leadership and handling sensitive customer situations
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments
- Ability to lead and work autonomously
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a product manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Working at Treasure Data
You can expect a work environment where the team is collaborative and open to your ideas, while we keep our collective eye on supporting our customers’ needs. Our team is committed to technical innovation in our product and in the world through customer collaboration, open-source projects, and by continuing to make our product an integral part of our customers’ growth and success.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Agencies and Recruiters
Agencies and recruiters, we cannot consider your candidate(s) without a contract in place. Any resumes received without having an active agreement will be considered gratis referrals to us. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!