Inside Sales/Sr. SDR (Nordics)
We have immediate openings for (Remote) Enterprise Inside Sales Account Executives in Treasure Data’s Global Account Development organisation. In this role, qualified candidates will work alongside Named Account Executives in the Field Sales organisation to prospect into top Target Named large enterprise accounts in priority verticals. They will be responsible for initiating relationships with net new logos and, in close collaboration with the Field Sales and Solution Engineering organisations, take prospects from initial lead qualification to down selection where Treasure Data becomes the vendor-of-choice for the prospect’s future Customer Data Platform needs. If you’re up to the challenge, we’d like to meet you!
What you'll do:
- Perform careful Account and Territory analysis leveraging Treasure Data’s state-of-the-art Marketing & Sales Technology systems and data services, to qualify prospect accounts by looking at their demographics, intent data, and other buying signals.
- Create Account Development plans and align on account penetration strategies with the cross-functional Named Account teams consisting of Marketing, Sales and Engineering talent.
- Prospect into top target large enterprise accounts for Treasure Data to sell the company’s stellar Customer Data Platform solution via telephone, email, and social media.
- Qualify and follow up with marketing leads, heavily nurtured through ABM efforts
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepare activity in close collaboration with vertical-specific Subject Matter Experts and Solution Engineers.
- Keep Salesforce.com CRM records up-to-date throughout the different sales stages.
- Maintain relationships with Treasure Data certified channel partners where applicable.
- Collaborate closely with members of the Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales, Solution Engineering and Business Development (Channel) teams.
- Actively drive Discovery Meetings (DMs), develop prospect accounts and help build, maintain and convert a highly qualified sales opportunity pipeline.
- Your success will be measured by how many prospect accounts become Treasure Data customers and/or engage in a Proof-of-Value project with Treasure Data, whichever comes first.
- Identify client needs and present Treasure Data’s value proposition to potential clients.
- Actively drive meetings to deliver pipeline and POC business to field sales.
- Partner with SDRs, field reps, marketing on territory planning, market events, and prospecting.
What you bring:
- A minimum of 5 years of successful selling and/or Account Development experience in SaaS companies focused on selling complex Marketing, Sales, Business Intelligence or Big Data solutions to large enterprises.
- Affinity with and experience in the Marketing Technology (MarTech) and Digital Advertising space strongly preferred.
- A history of consistently being in the top 10% for prior Inside Sales/Sales Development roles.
- Excellent communication, (virtual) presentation and objection handling skills.
- Extensive hands-on experience using state-of-the-art sales and marketing systems such as: Brightcove, BrightTalk, BriteVerify, Chorus.ai/Gong.io, Clari, ConnectLeader, DiscoverOrg (ZoomInfo), DocuSign, Engagio, Kwanzoo, LeanData, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Marketo, Outreach.io, PostBeyond, Salesforce.com, Seamless.ai, Traction Hierarchies/D&B.
- This is a remote role, but you must have a fixed home/place of work and be prepared for some travel (post-Covid) for events and meetings.
- Preferably business proficiency in Norwegian/Swedish language (written and spoken).
- A full driver’s licence is preferred.
Who we are:
Treasure Data employees are enthusiastic, data-driven and customer-obsessed. Our actions reflect our values of honesty, reliability, openness and humility. Treasure Data moved to remote-based work in March 2020 and is committed to ensuring it remains agile to accommodate shifting preferences of its workforce. While we are not working shoulder-to-shoulder, we still work side-by-side, finding unique ways to connect and create together while also respecting each other’s life priorities outside of work. We offer competitive salary and benefits and named one of the 2021 Best Places to Work. Treasure Data is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What we do:
Treasure Data is the only enterprise Customer Data Platform (CDP) that harmonizes an organization’s data, insights, and engagement technology stacks to drive relevant, real-time customer experiences throughout the entire customer journey. Treasure Data helps brands give millions of customers and prospects the feeling that each is the one and only. With its ability to create true, unified views of each individual, Treasure Data CDP is central for enterprises who want to know who is ready to buy, plus when and how to drive them to convert. Flexible, tech-agnostic and infinitely scalable, Treasure Data provides fast time to value even in the most complex environments.
Agencies and Recruiters: We cannot consider your candidate(s) without a contract in place. Any resumes received without having an active agreement will be considered gratis referrals to us. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!