Mountain View, CA
Product And Design
Are you an experienced pricing specialist? Would you like to work for a dynamic, high growth B2B company, which is leading one of the hottest markets in the worlds of Data and Marketing? Then you’ll love this position at Arm Treasure Data!We are looking for a skilled and result-driven pricing specialist, with a demonstrated ability to both drive pricing strategy as well as support ongoing deals, based on strong analytical skills. The Pricing Specialist will be responsible for analyzing quarterly pricing and related business performance metrics, developing and implementing new pricing proposals, supporting ongoing deals and tracking pricing compliance. You will act as a strategic advisor to Sales, Product Management and business leadership in supporting the effective pricing of our products. You will be responsible for continuously evolving our pricing strategy and implementing best practices around new business models, strategies, and processes relating to our Sales and GTM strategies. Given the multi-dimensional nature of the role, you should possess a combination of strong quantitative and project management skills, as well as a solid business and strategy understanding and great interpersonal capabilities.
- You will periodically analyze deals globally and present reports reflecting pricing performance and impact to business metrics such as revenue, ACV and margin.
- You will leverage research and analytics to propose pricing changes in support of improved business results, and drive such recommendations through approval processes.
- You will support sales with pricing proposals in ongoing sales processes You will maintain the company’s price lists and pricing compliance processes.
- You will provide ad-hoc analytical and project support.
Required Skills and Background
- Understanding of software licensing models, primarily SaaS/subscription.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in pricing at a SaaS or enterprise software company.
- Analytical, with excellent attention to details, and a sharp focus on delivering to conclusions and outcomes in a timely mannerAbility to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional social skills and experience in working with cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
- Deep experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, Tableau.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or a related field.Position is based in Mountain View
Working at Arm Treasure Data
You can expect a work environment where the team is collaborative and open to your ideas, while we keep our collective eye on supporting our customers’ needs.
Our team is committed to technical innovation in our product and in the world through customer collaboration, open-source projects, and by continuing to make our product an integral part of our customers’ growth and success.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Arm Treasure Data provides an end-to-end, fully managed cloud service (data acquisition, storage and analysis capability) for Big Data that is trusted and simple. As the original developers of Fluentd, an advanced open-source log collector specifically designed to solve the big data log collection problem, Arm Treasure Data solves the problems for companies wanting the ability to manage their big data needs.
Agencies and recruiters, we cannot consider your candidate(s) without a contract in place. Any resumes received without having an active agreement will be considered gratis referrals to us. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!