Senior Manager / Director of Technical Partner Enablement
Mountain View, CA
You are a business development superstar, deeply technical with great partner facing skills, and know how to successfully work as a trusted advisor to ensure the success of prospects and partners.
Why this role matters: You have the opportunity to take a leadership role in enabling the ecosystem for the leading Enterprise Customer & IoT Data Platform. This is a hands-on technologist role reporting to the VP of Business Development, helping drive customer and partner success by making sure the ecosystem is positioned for success. From building lightweight integrations to public presentations, you will be called on to be a jack-of-all-trades.
At a business level, working in conjunction with your partner counterpart, you will train and help partners become experts on the Arm Treasure Data Platform and lead the technical certification process.
Why is this position exciting? Because you use your deep technical background to provide unique solutions in a wide variety of partner settings for their big data initiatives.
What you will do
- As our technical partner enablement lead, you will be responsible for ensuring our partners are equipped to accelerate customer adoption and generate value on the Arm Treasure Data Platform
- You'll validate our prospective partners and enable their teams through training and devise a plan to get them streaming and analyzing massive sets of data into Arm Treasure Data in amazingly little time.
- Understand how Arm Treasure Data can connect and interact with other applications and build out lightweight integrations and demos
- Gather technical background and build technical presentations and scenarios to demonstrate the power of Arm Treasure Data
Your background and skills will include
- A strong background in data and technology (BSCS or similar)
- Management Consulting background, where you’ve been involved in bridging the gap between business requirements and technology delivery
- Regular engagement with developers (who see you as one of their own), system integrators, and IT confidently and succinctly and understand how they want to work with data
- A track record of happy, referenceable partners who appreciate your technical acumen
- Hands-on working with data, programming languages (preferably Ruby, Java or Python) and scripting, SQL, and the tools and applications that consume data like marketing systems, tag management, business intelligence
- No fear of programming
- Strong project management skills
- You have demonstrable experience providing technical leadership with the partner, take pleasure in getting a win-win deal closed, and know how to follow through to ensure a happy, successful partner
- Comfort with public speaking
- Experience in ETL or Data Warehouse design and/or implementation
- Willingness to travel beyond the 25%-50% ranges the need arises.
Working at Arm Treasure Data
You can expect a work environment where the team is collaborative and open to your ideas, while we keep our collective eye on supporting our customers’ needs.
Our team is committed to technical innovation in our product and in the world through customer collaboration, open-source projects, and by continuing to make our product an integral part of our customers’ growth and success.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Arm Treasure Data provides an end-to-end, fully managed cloud service (data acquisition, storage and analysis capability) for Big Data that is trusted and simple. As the original developers of Fluentd, an advanced open-source log collector specifically designed to solve the big data log collection problem, Arm Treasure Data solves the problems for companies wanting the ability to manage their big data needs.
Agencies and recruiters, we cannot consider your candidate(s) without a contract in place. Any resumes received without having an active agreement will be considered gratis referrals to us. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation! LI-MM1