Sales Development Representative
Mountain View, CA
Arm Treasure Data is changing the data management landscape. We provide an industry leading cloud-based data analytics platform on which our nearly 100 customers are processing an incredible amount of data regularly. If you have a track record of selling highly technical software/service, we want to talk to you (bonus if you occasionally write software on your own). Above all else, we look for the passion to work with a team that's defining a new market.
Join our team! In this role, you will be responsible for functioning as the front line of our company by building out accounts in our CRM system, cold calling prospective Arm Treasure Data clients & qualifying leads. We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and articulate team player who is passionate about sales and excited to evangelize the Arm Treasure Data CDP vision.
What You’ll Do
- Work to develop Account plan, go-to-market strategy and build sales pipeline
- Communicate with prospects via cold calls, emails & LinkedIn to develop interest in Arm
- Treasure Data solution
- Consistently achieve goals quota that are set on monthly and quarterly basis
- Conduct administrative duties within Salesforce.com and other tools
- Collaborate with SDR, AEs, & Marketing team to achieve collective & individual goals
- Learn best practices of Enterprise CDP (Customer Data Platform) and how to effectively
- Communicate with C-level Executives
Skills You’ll Need To Have
- BS/BA and 1-2 years sales experience preferred; sales/internship experience will be considered
- Previous cold calling experience preferred
- Results driven & competitive nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal/external clients
- Outstanding time management skills
- Ability to learn and understand new products and technology
- The position is based at our Mountain View, CA office.
Working at Arm Treasure Data
You can expect a work environment where the team is collaborative and open to your ideas, while we keep our collective eye on supporting our customers’ needs.
Our team is committed to technical innovation in our product and in the world through customer collaboration, open-source projects, and by continuing to make our product an integral part of our customers’ growth and success.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Arm Treasure Data provides an end-to-end, fully managed cloud service (data acquisition, storage and analysis capability) for Big Data that is trusted and simple. As the original developers of Fluentd, an advanced open-source log collector specifically designed to solve the big data log collection problem, Arm Treasure Data solves the problems for companies wanting the ability to manage their big data needs.
Agencies and recruiters, we cannot consider your candidate(s) without a contract in place. Any resumes received without having an active agreement will be considered gratis referrals to us. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!