Director of Product Management
Mountain View, CA
Product And Design
Arm Treasure Data is seeking a Director of Product Management to lead our data platform.
Treasure Data offers a Customer Data Platform (CDP) that unifies customer data from disparate sources to deliver a holistic view of the customer enabling insights and actions with the objective of optimizing personalized customer journeys. The differentiation of Treasure Data is based on the underlying data platform with to ingest and unify customer data, perform machine learning on customer data and syndicate with other software products for activation. Numerous large global customers, like Anheuser Busch, Subaru, Panasonic, and Wish trust Treasure Data to handle their complexity, scale and security needs.
- Be responsible for driving the vision, roadmap and execution of the data platform
- Interact with customers and prospects to develop a deep understanding of their problems and requirements for the data platform.
- Interface with cross-functional teams, including design, engineering, sales, services and customer success to prioritize features and functionality.
- Manage complex product and technical decisions and work with design and engineering to drive development through the agile methodology.
Your background and skills will include
- Background with 8+ years in Product Management.
- Deep technical understanding of various big data products.
- Proven experience with enterprise SaaS.
- Proven track record of setting product vision and translating vision into a product roadmap and end-to-end execution shipping products.
- Skilled communicator who is just as comfortable having technical discussions with engineering as discussing high level concepts with customer.
- Excellent ability to empathize and communicate with people with different points of view.
- Analytical mindset that makes data driven decisions and can easily calculate ROI.
- Extreme ownership of your projects. The buck stops with you.
You can expect a work environment where the team is collaborative and open to your ideas, while we keep our collective eye on supporting our customers’ needs. Our team is committed to technical innovation in our product and in the world through customer collaboration, open-source projects, and by continuing to make our product an integral part of our customers’ growth and success.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Arm Treasure Data provides an end-to-end, fully managed cloud service (data acquisition, storage and analysis capability) for Big Data that is trusted and simple. As the original developers of Fluentd, an advanced open-source log collector specifically designed to solve the big data log collection problem, Arm Treasure Data solves the problems for companies wanting the ability to manage their big data needs.
Agencies and recruiters, we cannot consider your candidate(s) without a contract in place. Any resumes received without having an active agreement will be considered gratis referrals to us. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!