Director of Customer Success
Mountain View, CA
Treasure Data is seeking a creative and process-driven individual to build a world-class Customer Success program in the role of Director of Customer Success. Treasure Data is driving the creation of the Live Data Management category where we partner with our customers to make their data connected, current, and easily accessible to the people and processes that drive business success. The Director of Customer Success works on the front-line with customers every day to get the most value from their Treasure Data investment and to drive a land-and-expand account management process.
To succeed, the Director of Customer Success must embody the critical intersection of technical expertise and a fanatical focus on customer satisfaction. This role is tasked with building out the processes and team responsible for on-boarding and orchestrating customer relationships to ensure customers are getting value and deriving success from our platform.
What you will do
- Provide a smooth transition from pre-sales POC to post-sales production solution implementation and adoption
- Scoping and delivery of Treasure Data’s Rapid Success Engagements
- Drive the on-boarding of new customers with a keen focus on success criteria that will deliver a quick time to value, customer skill transfer around TD best-practices, key integration development, and overall customer skills development.
- Monitor customer adoption and product utilization, understand exactly how customers are using our platform and how that aligns to their business objectives
- Partner with sales to drive renewals and cross and upsell incremental revenue derived from additional TD solution offerings, increased TD solution utilization, and pursuing new strategic customer targeted use cases and organizational groups
- Provide consistent customer experience feedback to TD support and product development teams to ensure continual improvement of TD’s solution offerings. Participate in driving product go-to-market strategy with customers.
- Partner with Marketing to drive joint customer success stories and co-marketing opportunities
- Explore and drive the creation of a TD user community experience that enhances collaboration and relationship across TD’s customer base.
What you will have
- 7-10 years of demonstrated success helping enterprise customers adopt and expand the use of complex technology
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to quickly establish credibility with customers and earn trusted advisor status
- Demonstrated ability to discover, document, and drive achievement of customer business goals, anticipate future needs, and identify opportunities for customers to derive incremental value from TD solutions.
- Strong business acumen combined with experience in Big Data and Analytics, Data Warehousing, API and software integrations, and SQL
- Experience in owning and driving incremental revenue sales objectives in a team selling construct.
Working at Treasure Data
You can expect a work environment where the team is collaborative and open to your ideas, while we keep our collective eye on supporting our customers’ needs. Our team is committed to technical innovation in our product and in the world through customer collaboration, open-source projects, and by continuing to make our product an integral part of our customers’ growth and success.
We’re committed to our employees having a big stake in the company as we grow it towards our shared goals. We’re uncompromising in hiring top talent for every function, offering competitive salaries, benefits and stock options, as well as a casual, comfortable work environment, with free lunches.
Treasure Data provides an end-to-end, fully managed cloud service (data acquisition, storage and analysis capability) for Big Data that is trusted and simple. As the original developers of Fluentd, an advanced open-source log collector specifically designed to solve the big data log collection problem, Treasure Data solves the problems for companies wanting the ability to manage their big data needs. Treasure Data is backed by top investors like Sierra Ventures and Scale Venture Partners. In addition to our Silicon Valley headquarters, we have offices in Tokyo and Seoul.
Agencies and recruiters, we cannot consider your candidate(s) without a contract in place. Any resumes received without having an active agreement will be considered gratis referrals to us. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!