Sr. Technical Product Manager
Mountain View, CA
Product And Design
As Sr. Technical Product Manager for our Data Foundation, you will be responsible for one or more of Arm Treasure Data’s critical big data platform components.
Arm Treasure Data offers a Customer Data Platform (CDP) that unifies customer data from disparate sources to deliver a holistic view of the customer enabling insights and actions with the objective of optimizing personalized customer journeys.
Arm Treasure Data has differentiated technologies to ingest and unify customer data, perform machine learning on customer data and syndicate with other software products for activation. Numerous large global customers, like Subaru, Panasonic, LG and Canon trust Treasure Data to handle their complexity, scale and security needs.
The Data Foundation is comprised of components including: Treasure Data’s proprietary multi-tenant data lake, data warehouse, stream ingestion framework, data pipeline orchestration tools, key-value stores, and more. For this role, we are looking for someone with extensive experience with such modern tech stack - who is excited about enabling this foundation for both Treasure Data’s CDP, and future IoT world we are preparing for.
Role & Responsibilities
- Prioritize new work on one or more of our core backend systems. These include our Core API, Petabyte scale storage system, stream data processing, global data ingestion framework, and more.
- Take full responsibility for related product initiatives, including: writing specs, shipping on time, reporting on results, interfacing with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrate knowledge of primary business use cases behind our customers’ need to perform & operationalize the advanced analytics at scale
- Empathize with customers, working with them directly to understand not only what their asking for, but what they really want to accomplish. Create new product initiatives accordingly
- Review competitive analysis, sales meeting notes, support notes on a weekly basis, to stay abreast of the current state of affairs in the business
- Manage complex product decisions and work with design and engineering to drive development through the agile methodology;
Your background and skills will include
- Background with 5+ years in Product Management.
- A technical background, likely within the domain of Big Data Processing and managing SaaS systems at scale. You must be someone who can use our tooling, to quickly become a power user of Treasure Data to properly represent our customers.
- Skilled communicator who is just as comfortable having technical discussions as discussing high level concepts with customers or presenting the business case for a new initiatives to an executive committee
- Analytical mindset that makes data driven decisions and can easily calculate ROI.
- Extreme ownership of your projects. The buck stops with you.
You can expect a work environment where the team is collaborative and open to your ideas, while we keep our collective eye on supporting our customers’ needs. Our team is committed to technical innovation in our product and in the world through customer collaboration, open-source projects, and by continuing to make our product an integral part of our customers’ growth and success.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.