サポートエンジニア (Technical Support)
Treasure Data is changing the data management landscape. We provide an industry leading cloud-based Big Data platform on which our 100+ customers are processing an incredible amount of data everyday.
We believe that the high quality of support provided to our customers truly showcases the quality and integrity of our company. As a SaaS company, we must continuously prove our value to our customers. Our Technical Support team is the hub of that proof, and prides itself of being composed of well prepared, skilled representatives that can provide timely and high-value support to all our customers. To provide this level of support to our growing customer base, we are expanding our Support team in the Japan, so we can continue to provide high-touch support as we grow.
In this role, your main responsibilities include:
- Knowing our product inside and out. Because, from the customers’ perspective, you <i>are</i> Treasure Data expert
- Handling first-level support cases received from our CRM portal and possibly provide first level technical assistance based on needs and your skills
- Engaging with our customers in live chat supportBuilding our knowledge base by collecting and organizing customer feedback from our support channels
- Reporting and Escalating Bugs to our Engineering team using JIRA for bug tracking; partnering with the team in finding solutions to customer issues
- Represent the customer on requests, advocating for their needs and viewpoints with the Treasure Data team, while properly setting customer expectations.
You should be:
- Self-driven and Independent
- An effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Knowledgeable with writing SQL queries
- Business level Japanese skill
- Reading and writing skill in English
You get bonus points for:
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, Splunk, etc.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Heroku, or other similar platforms
- Experience with Hive, Pig, and/or Presto
- Knowledge of Android OS, iOS and/or Unity
- Oral communication skill in English
Working at Treasure Data
You can expect a work environment where the team is collaborative and open to your ideas, while we keep our collective eye on supporting our customers’ needs. Our team is committed to technical innovation in our product and in the world through customer collaboration, open-source projects, and by continuing to make our product an integral part of our customers’ growth and success.
We’re committed to our employees having a big stake in the company as we grow it towards our shared goals. We’re uncompromising in hiring top talent for every function, offering competitive salaries, benefits and stock options, as well as a casual, comfortable work environment,.
Treasure Data is a Cloud infrastructure for analytics at scale. Our product is not just liked, but loved by our customers, for its ease of use and reliability. We’ve often heard that “Treasure Data works as promised!” In the fiercely competitive big data analytics space, this is a huge differentiator. Treasure Data is backed by top investors like Sierra Ventures and Scale Venture Partners. In addition to our Silicon Valley headquarters, we have offices in Tokyo and Seoul.
Agencies and recruiters, we cannot consider your candidate(s) without a contract in place. Any resumes received without having an active agreement will be considered gratis referrals to us. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!