Inside Sales Manager
Mountain View, CA
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager to scale and accelerate our outbound sales prospecting function at Treasure Data.
Treasure Data is experiencing explosive sales growth and this success is creating a unique market opportunity which must be seized. Fueled by Open Source and Cloud Computing, Treasure Data’s cloud based, fully managed Analytics Platform fundamentally changes the way companies use data to compete in today’s marketplace.
Our success has crafted a sales model based upon target accounts, target personas, and compelling customer reference stories which drive curiosity and interest in our solution. This targeted sales model is further enhanced through a set of world-class sales operational assets like SFDC, outreach.io, and DiscoverOrg which are also enriched by use Treasure Data’s own analytics platform.
The Inside Sales Manager will drive the “tip of the spear” segment of Treasure Data’s sales organization. You will train, motivate, and grow our team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) as they engage and qualify new prospects to achieve specific pipeline goals. This critical leadership role must collaborate with various stakeholders in the company, so it is essential that you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment.
What you will do
- Manage and be a contributing member of the inside SDR team.
- Ensure teamwork and success of the SDR function as it collaborates with Account Executive and Sales Engineering counterparts.
- Test and develop innovative, effective, and scalable outbound prospecting techniques.
- Prospect into target accounts to drive discovery meetings and generate pipeline.
- Engage and attract prospects through carefully iterated sequences of interactions (telephone and email).Set and achieve sales targets with your team.
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales and marketing process.
- Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements.
- Build an open communication environment for your team.
- Liaise with Marketing and Product departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales.
- Be ambitious.Commitment to monthly and quarterly quotas.Be available for 5-10% travel for conferences, events, and customers.
Your background and skills will include:
- Proven work experience as an Inside Sales Manager.
- Hands on experience with CRM software and solid MS Excel.In-depth understanding of the sales cycles and processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Numerical abilities and problem solving attitude.
- Has had at least 2+ years of outbound SDR experience prospecting target accounts for an Enterprise SaaS product.
- Has demonstrated top-quartile performance in that role.
- Clear, concise, professional communicator.
- Both over email and phone.
- Someone who can both execute and be a process builder / iterator.Fearless, confident, thoughtful, and opinionated.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience.
Working at Treasure Data
You can expect a work environment where the team is collaborative and open to your ideas, while we keep our collective eye on supporting our customers’ needs. Our team is committed to technical innovation in our product and in the world through customer collaboration, open-source projects, and by continuing to make our product an integral part of our customers’ growth and success.
We’re committed to our employees having a big stake in the company as we grow it towards our shared goals. We’re uncompromising in hiring top talent for every function, offering competitive salaries, benefits and stock options, as well as a casual, comfortable work environment, with free lunches.
Treasure Data provides an end-to-end, fully managed cloud service (data acquisition, storage and analysis capability) for Big Data that is trusted and simple. As the original developers of Fluentd, an advanced open-source log collector specifically designed to solve the big data log collection problem, Treasure Data solves the problems for companies wanting the ability to manage their big data needs. Treasure Data is backed by top investors like Sierra Ventures and Scale Venture Partners. In addition to our Silicon Valley headquarters, we have offices in Tokyo and Seoul.
Agencies and recruiters, we cannot consider your candidate(s) without a contract in place. Any resumes received without having an active agreement will be considered gratis referrals to us. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!