Google Ads Expert
ABOUT TREECARD 🌳
Make a Real Impact 🌍
Here at Treecard, We’re harnessing the power of the people to help solve climate change by democratizing the ability to live sustainably. We’re the kind of green that doesn’t wash off, and our customers have already planted over 200 thousand trees just by using their Treecard.
We’re striving to build the largest and most engaged eco-focused community and a worldwide organization people can trust. We need people who can’t wait to jump in and help scale our impact together.
Check out our first product, Treecard: a real wooden debit card that plants free trees as you spend.
Do the best work of your life 🚀
As a mission-driven startup entering a hyper-growth stage, Treecard not only offers an environment for huge personal growth but an opportunity to leave a legacy we can be proud of.
We’re powered by Ecosia, the search engine that has planted over 130M trees to date and has over 30M monthly active customers. We've also raised $26M (Series A) to date and have a growing user base, with 40% of all sign-ups being referred by a friend or family. We are backed by EQT, Worldfund, and Seedcamp— the original investors of Transferwise and Revolut.
We’re set up for success, racing forward, and swinging beyond the fences. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and together, we hope you are too. Come help make sustainable living accessible for everyone.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤩
Treecard is looking for a Google Ads Expert to optimize our Google Ads campaigns to help scale our eco-friendly user base.
This is a contract role and must be based in the US or UK- Our team is fully remote centered on EST working hours (Hours are flexible and should expect 10-15/week). . Rate is determined based on candidate experience.
Your Day to Day 👐
- Create, manage, and optimize Google Ads campaigns to maximize performance (A/B testing creatives, copy, etc.)
- Continually experiment, particularly in testing performance of difference ad campaigns based on different events
- Set up tROAS campaigns to optimize for LTV of customers over time (particularly for value rather than scale)
- Continually monitor our Google Ads channel, making data-driven decisions to improve results
- Stay updated on industry trends and Google Ads algorithm changes to adapt strategies accordingly
- Regularly report performance and findings to team
Sound like you? 🍃
- 3+ Years of Experience
- Knowledge of what performs best for Google Ads, especially for optimizing in-app events
- Experience in setting up iOS event ads
- Experience in scaling Google Ads to very large budgets (ideally $>500K/month)
- Experience in driving installs for mobile apps
- Strong communication skills in order to give clear direction to creative team, as well as engineering team (to place events)