Startup Operations Intern
ABOUT TREECARD 🌳
Make a Real Impact 🌍
Here at Treecard, We’re harnessing the power of the people to help solve climate change by democratizing the ability to live sustainably. We’re the kind of green that doesn’t wash off, and our customers have already planted over 200 thousand trees just by using their Treecard.
We’re striving to build the largest and most engaged eco-focused community and a worldwide organization people can trust. We need people who can’t wait to jump in and help scale our impact together.
Check out our first product, Treecard: a real wooden debit card that plants free trees as you spend.
Do the best work of your life 🚀
As a mission-driven startup entering a hyper-growth stage, Treecard not only offers an environment for huge personal growth but an opportunity to leave a legacy we can be proud of.
We’re powered by Ecosia, the search engine that has planted over 130M trees to date and has over 30M monthly active customers. We've also raised $26M (Series A) to date and have a growing user base, with 40% of all sign-ups being referred by a friend or family. We are backed by EQT, Worldfund, and Seedcamp— the original investors of Transferwise and Revolut.
We’re set up for success, racing forward, and swinging beyond the fences. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and together, we hope you are too. Come help make sustainable living accessible for everyone.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤩
Treecard is looking for an Operations Intern to jump into our growing Ops teams and help us with unique projects to accelerate our growth! This is a great opportunity for the person who loves to have their hands in a little bit of everything and for someone who is interested in learning the ins and outs of startups.
Treecard Interns work on myriads of different projects- building ecommerce websites, increasing user engagement through our eco-friendly rewards center, increasing internal operational efficiency, etc. and will have the chance to work across many teams such as Operations, Product, and Marketing as well as with our Co-Founders!
How do our internships work?💡
- Interns work anywhere from 5-20 hours per week, with flexibility based on your schedule.
- US Interns are paid $15/hour and UK Interns are paid £10/hour.
- This internship is based in New York, USA or London, UK and you’ll have the opportunity to meet up with the Founders! We have a WeWork office in London and the Founders often travel to NYC as well- we are remote flexible!
Sound like you? 🍃
- You’re an undergraduate or masters student hoping to break into the startup world!
- Your a do-er and no task is too big or small
- You like to make order out of chaos
- You are a creative problem solver
- Creatively bring climate impact focused details to everything that you do
- Strong interest in startups, climate tech and operations
£10 - £10 an hour