Sr.Regional Recruiter, Egypt
HR – Talent Acquisition /
Ready to change the world? We’re reinventing freight and logistics at Trella. We’re a YC-backed technology company and we're looking for the best talent out there to help us build and scale our product offering. We aspire to create a step-change in the industry and we want you to be a part of the journey!
About the Role:
We are looking for a talented Senior Regional Recruiter to join our team! As one of the fastest growing startups in the Middle East and Africa we are currently expanding and on the lookout for the best caliber out there to be part of our success story. You will participate in the hiring process from beginning to end enriching the hiring requests with all needed information on the role. You will be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluating resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews and managing the hiring paperwork.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Use various methods to recruit and headhunt potential candidates including social media platforms and LinkedIn recruiting projects.
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing video virtual interviews.
- Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified team to support the organization.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team, Hiring Managers and business leaders.
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms.
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Co-creating JDs with the line managers of all existing and new roles.
- Follow the HC Planning for all functions across the company every year to capture all needed hires from all line managers.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
- Making sure the new opened role is finance approved.
- Making sure on-boarding checklists are taking care off with collaboration with the HR Business partner.
- Connecting with the line manager to learn the main competencies needed for this role.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience.
- Excellent command of English is a must.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, etc...).Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems.
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods.
- Good understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues.
- Well organized and multitasking.
Trella aims to structure and regulate the freight industry with a goal of improving efficiency and reducing waste throughout the entire supply chain. This can only be achieved through building technology to create an interconnected network of carriers and shippers. Through this technology, Trella will improve shipping routes, increase truck utilization and efficiently batch shipments. This will effectively reduce costs throughout the entire supply chain, improving carrier and shipper economics and ensure both ends of the marketplace profitably grow their businesses - creating unprecedented economic opportunities in the logistics space - while reducing environmental waste.