Community Operations Manager, Pakistan
Operations & Sales – Community Operations /
Ready to change the world? We’re reinventing freight and logistics at Trella. We’re a YC-backed technology company and we're looking for the best talent out there to help us build and scale our product offering. We aspire to create a step-change in the industry and we want you to be a part of the journey!
About Community Operations: Community Operations is the eyes, ears, and voice of Trella to our community of Carriers and Shippers; we listen and talk to our community through our dedicated teams across various channels, and we own and obsess about the quality of service and the overall experience we offer our community. Think of us as the rubber band that will allow Trella to pursue it’s lightning speed growth across different business segments and geographies, while holding our operations tight.
Key Job Purpose At Trella, we obsess about the quality of our service, and delivering a top-class experience that establishes trust with our Shippers and Carriers is core to how we operate as a company and how we design our product. At Community Operations we own this company value and are mandated to propel Trella’s lightning speed scaling in the smartest, most efficient way.
We are looking for a Community Operations Manager to lead a team of professionals to continually achieve operational excellence in activities related to supporting Shippers and Carriers, and enabling the smooth growth of Trella in our markets of operations
Roles & Responsibilities:
- People Management: Lead, motivate, and develop a high-performing team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment.
- Team leadership: Cope with Trella’s lightning-speed scaling and create a vibrant, customer-obsessed, and results-oriented culture in your team.
- Best-in-class operation: Drive continuous process improvement to deliver a world-class experience for Carriers and Shippers.
- Be responsible for identifying trends within your team's performance and improving them.
- Dive deep into performance numbers, perform analysis and take data-driven actions to continuously improve our service quality.
- Listen to our community and transfer their voice to relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain a proactive mindset and always think out of the box.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in any of the below job families: operations, support operations, project management, consultancy, or investment banking.
- 2+ years of experience leading large teams (20+).
- A Background in a fast-paced tech company / startup is a plus.
- Lean Six Sigma certification is a plusData-driven and analytical in mindset.
- SQL, coding, or programming experience is a plusFluency in English and Arabic is necessary.
- A problem solver with a bias for action, you embrace challenges and would stop at nothing to create solutions, considering done to be better than perfect.
- Process and optimization is your bread and butter. You're excited about the opportunity to create new processes and implement them across the support organization in a consistent and organized manner.
- You possess communication prowess and experience in managing a complex stakeholder matrix.
- You have superior planning and organizational skills and you strive under pressure.
- Integrity is one of your core values, and you’re excellent in following through on tasks.
Trella aims to structure and regulate the freight industry with a goal of improving efficiency and reducing waste throughout the entire supply chain. This can only be achieved through building technology to create an interconnected network of carriers and shippers. Through this technology, Trella will improve shipping routes, increase truck utilization and efficiently batch shipments. This will effectively reduce costs throughout the entire supply chain, improving carrier and shipper economics and ensure both ends of the marketplace profitably grow their businesses - creating unprecedented economic opportunities in the logistics space - while reducing environmental waste.