Billing Specialist, Egypt
Finance – Finance Operations /
Ready to change the world? We’re reinventing freight and logistics at Trella. We’re a YC-backed technology company and we're looking for the best talent out there to help us build and scale our product offering. We aspire to create a step-change in the industry and we want you to be a part of the journey!
About The Role:
At Trella, we are always seeking to innovate and deliver best-in-class service for shippers and carrier partners. Becoming the freight platform of choice is a company mission and goal. If you get excited by building efficient, scalable platforms that enable new businesses to succeed, this is the perfect role for you. You get to work at the intersection of moving economies through inland and port freight and manage key marketplace stakeholders in a fast-paced environment in an effort to drive a step-change in the industry.
- Assume the responsibility of receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility.
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies.
- Issue and post bills, receipts and invoices.
- Check the validity of debit accounts.
- Interfacing with customers regarding various billing issues
- Negotiating with customers in real time
- Working cross-functionally, sharing information and influencing key stakeholders
- Working with our internal databases to spot patterns
- Operating internal collections system
- Working harmoniously as part of the Trella accounting team
- Education: Bachelors degree
- Work Experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Solid math skills
- Enthusiasm about collections and billing
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- A proactive problem solver.
- You spot inefficiencies and figure out a fix.
- A positive, active, can-do attitud
Trella aims to structure and regulate the freight industry with a goal of improving efficiency and reducing waste throughout the entire supply chain. This can only be achieved through building technology to create an interconnected network of carriers and shippers. Through this technology, Trella will improve shipping routes, increase truck utilization and efficiently batch shipments. This will effectively reduce costs throughout the entire supply chain, improving carrier and shipper economics and ensure both ends of the marketplace profitably grow their businesses - creating unprecedented economic opportunities in the logistics space - while reducing environmental waste.