Test Automation Engineer
Tech – Engineering /
Ready to change the world? We’re reinventing freight and logistics at Trella. We’re a YC-backed technology company and we're looking for the best talent out there to help us build and scale our product offering. We aspire to create a step-change in the industry and we want you to be a part of the journey!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and execute automated test cases.
- Test automation frameworks and cover relevant test scenarios with automated tests.
- Challenge current testing tools and approaches and constantly find improvement areas.
- Work very closely with the whole team and share your knowledge.
- Providing clear, regular and consistent reporting to other members of the team.
- Proceed with some manual tests when necessary.
- Perform exploratory and usability testing when necessary.
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience in test automation software products and/or services.
- Comfortable with at least one programming language (e.g. Java, C#).
- Experience in one or more of the following: Selenium WebDriver,Espresso, RestAssured, TestNG/NUnit.
- Basic knowledge of SQL language.
- Strong knowledge of web architectures and technologies such as REST APIs, microservices.
- Good knowledge of one or more of the following tools is a plus: Git VCS, GitHub, Jira, Azure DevOps.
- Experience working in agile environments (e.g. Scrum), enjoying close collaboration within a cross-functional, self-organized team.
- Passionate about quality and exploring different types of testing.
- Having an eye for detail but still looking at the big picture.
- Enjoying learning and sharing knowledge with other team members.
Trella aims to structure and regulate the freight industry with a goal of improving efficiency and reducing waste throughout the entire supply chain. This can only be achieved through building technology to create an interconnected network of carriers and shippers. Through this technology, Trella will improve shipping routes, increase truck utilization and efficiently batch shipments. This will effectively reduce costs throughout the entire supply chain, improving carrier and shipper economics and ensure both ends of the marketplace profitably grow their businesses - creating unprecedented economic opportunities in the logistics space - while reducing environmental waste.