Tech – Engineering /
Ready to change the world? We’re reinventing freight and logistics at Trella. We’re a YC-backed technology company and we're looking for the best talent out there to help us build and scale our product offering. We aspire to create a step-change in the industry and we want you to be a part of the journey!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design software architecture of our distributed back-end system to meet the challenging functional, scalability and reliability requirements for our fast-growing business.
- Write clean, reusable, testable, and maintainable code.
- Mentoring of junior team members.
- Experience in multi-tiered distributed systems, web services, APIs, and relational & No SQL databases.
- Extensive back-end programming experience in one or more of the following: C#, Go, Python.
- Ability to: effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions; deal with loosely defined problems and fast changing requirements & think abstractly.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Able to take individual ownership of a project from start to finish.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience.
- Experience in Micro-services architecture, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elastic-search is a big plus
Trella aims to structure and regulate the freight industry with a goal of improving efficiency and reducing waste throughout the entire supply chain. This can only be achieved through building technology to create an interconnected network of carriers and shippers. Through this technology, Trella will improve shipping routes, increase truck utilization and efficiently batch shipments. This will effectively reduce costs throughout the entire supply chain, improving carrier and shipper economics and ensure both ends of the marketplace profitably grow their businesses - creating unprecedented economic opportunities in the logistics space - while reducing environmental waste.