Data Analyst, Egypt
Operations & Sales – Operations /
Ready to change the world? We’re reinventing freight and logistics at Trella. We’re a YC-backed technology company and we're looking for the best talent out there to help us build and scale our product offering. We aspire to create a step-change in the industry and we want you to be a part of the journey!
About the Role
At Trella, we’re always seeking to innovate and deliver best-in-class service for shippers and carrier partners. Becoming the freight platform of choice is a company mission and goal. Your role is to put our data to work for our shippers and carriers. You’ll drive data-driven decisions across multiple functions by querying, analyzing and visualizing critical data. You’ll also work closely with the Tech team to improve the quality, performance and accessibility of our data warehouse.
What You’ll Do
- Work with multiple teams to query, analyze and visualize data.
- Turn ad-hoc reports into efficient and scalable internal data-products and dashboards.
- Identify and design key metrics to monitor performance of various projects and functions.
- Lead special initiatives to improve data collection and analytics processes.
- Work with the Tech team to maintain the consistency and reliability of the data warehouse.
- Investigate patterns and trends to establish cause and effect, take ownership of communicating your findings and collaborate with teams to implement your insights.
Requisites / Prerequisites
- Education| Bachelor’s Degree.
- Work Experience | 0-2 years.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills.
- Analytical mindset and experience defining and solving complex data problems.
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL & spreadsheet tools.
Nice to Have(s) |
- Relevant experience in data analytics.
- Experience working with Tableau.
- Experience with data analysis in Python.
- Relevant experience in managing challenging situations with effective prioritization and rapid response.
- Strong ownership, a bias for action, and willingness to roll-up your sleeves.
- Organizational skill and an eye for details.
Trella aims to structure and regulate the freight industry with a goal of improving efficiency and reducing waste throughout the entire supply chain. This can only be achieved through building technology to create an interconnected network of carriers and shippers. Through this technology, Trella will improve shipping routes, increase truck utilization and efficiently batch shipments. This will effectively reduce costs throughout the entire supply chain, improving carrier and shipper economics and ensure both ends of the marketplace profitably grow their businesses - creating unprecedented economic opportunities in the logistics space - while reducing environmental waste.