Ports Account Manager, Egypt
Ports – Operations /
Ready to change the world? We’re reinventing freight and logistics at Trella. We’re a YC-backed technology company and we're looking for the best talent out there to help us build and scale our product offering. We aspire to create a step-change in the industry and we want you to be a part of the journey!
About the Role
If you get excited by building efficient, scalable platforms that enable new businesses to succeed, this is the perfect role for you. You get to work at the intersection of moving economies through inland and port freight and manage key marketplace stakeholders in a fast-paced environment in an effort to drive a step-change in the industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Gather and analyze data for the development of reports, presentations, and dashboards for clients and internal stakeholders.
- Develop process and system improvements to continually raise the bar of execution.
- Participate in the development, implementation and automation of critical business processes and tools used to track sales process, forecasting, pipeline management and performance.
- Work with customers to continually seek new solutions for their logistics challenges.
- Manage any issues that come up in the normal operation of freight movement.
- Be able to speak to core operational and growth metrics with the management team.
- Serve as a partner to our sales team anticipating challenges and presenting solutions to support Trella's business objectives.
- Be resourceful, scrappy, and get things done.
Requisites / Prerequisites:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1-3 years of work experience as operations account manager.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems under pressure.
- Innovative mindset focused on doing things better, faster, more efficiently.
- Ability to collaborate and work with a highly diverse set of customers, transportation partners, and internal partners.
- Passion for the service needs of our customers and transportation partners.
- Analytical and critical thinking ability.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well.
Trella aims to structure and regulate the freight industry with a goal of improving efficiency and reducing waste throughout the entire supply chain. This can only be achieved through building technology to create an interconnected network of carriers and shippers. Through this technology, Trella will improve shipping routes, increase truck utilization and efficiently batch shipments. This will effectively reduce costs throughout the entire supply chain, improving carrier and shipper economics and ensure both ends of the marketplace profitably grow their businesses - creating unprecedented economic opportunities in the logistics space - while reducing environmental waste.