Finance Manager - Pakistan, Karachi
Finance – Finance Operations /
Ready to change the world? We’re reinventing freight and logistics at Trella. We’re a YC-backed technology company and we're looking for the best talent out there to help us build and scale our product offering. We aspire to create a step-change in the industry and we want you to be a part of the journey!
As a Finance Manager, you will guide the local operations to ensure the business has the necessary infrastructure and funding to scale efficiently and profitably. You will be one of the Company’s thought leaders who manage high-visibility projects and partner with leadership to help drive business results. Get ready to combine world-class execution with strategic planning skills to take Trella to the next level globally!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage local country Budgeting, Forecasting, Bookkeeping and Reporting, in coordination with the HQ team
- Build and manage team of financial analysts, AR and AP Accountants
- Build automated dashboards to measure KPIs for the Finance function and overall organization
- Build relationships with external financing stakeholders such as banks, DFIs, and Fintechs to unlock working capital financing for local operations
- Provide senior management with regular local market analysis and business trends
- Drive scenario and sensitivity analyses to support company strategy
- Develop deep understanding of Trella’s revenue model and path to profitability
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required, with a major in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Math (Statistics); CFA or MBA major plus
- Experience: 5 years of relevant experience in forecasting, financial modeling, analysis, and project management
- Corporate Banking, Corporate Treasury, or Investment banking experience preferred
- Previous startup experience major plus
- Solid understanding of financial statements and accounting principles
- Exceptional project management skills
- Comfortable working with large data sets
- Well-versed in Microsoft Excel and PowerPointERP system experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to senior leadership
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong work ethic and ability to work extended hours
- Easily adapt to changing environment and responsibilities based on organizational needs
Trella aims to structure and regulate the freight industry with a goal of improving efficiency and reducing waste throughout the entire supply chain. This can only be achieved through building technology to create an interconnected network of carriers and shippers. Through this technology, Trella will improve shipping routes, increase truck utilization and efficiently batch shipments. This will effectively reduce costs throughout the entire supply chain, improving carrier and shipper economics and ensure both ends of the marketplace profitably grow their businesses - creating unprecedented economic opportunities in the logistics space - while reducing environmental waste.