Pay Operations Representative, Dammam
Operations & Sales – Community Operations /
Ready to change the world? We’re reinventing freight and logistics at Trella. We’re a YC-backed technology company and we're looking for the best talent out there to help us build and scale our product offering. We aspire to create a step-change in the industry and we want you to be a part of the journey!
Community Operations is the eyes, ears, and voice of Trella to our community of Carriers and Shippers; we listen and talk to our community through our dedicated teams across various channels, and we own and obsess about the quality of service and the overall experience we offer our community. Think of us as the rubber band that will allow Trella to pursue it’s lightning speed growth across different business segments and geographies, while holding our operations tight.
- Be present for our community, and deliver industry-leading service quality via our various communication channels (phone, chat, and email).
- Assembly, review, and verification of invoices and payment requests.
- Sorting coding and matching invoices.
- Setting invoices up for payment with Finance team.
- Researching and resolving any invoice discrepancies or other issues.
- Accurate historical records maintenance.
- Maintaining confidentiality of organizational information.
- Control the customer’s problems, be confident in your solution and strive to deliver a seamless experience to our customers.
- Spot trends and issues, and escalate via the correct channel.
- Create loyalty among our customer base.
- Education: Qualification in Finance.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 1 -2 years of experience accounts payable or general accounting experience.
- Strong ownership, a bias for action, and willingness to roll-up your sleeves.
- Proficiency in data entry and management.
- Excellent excel / google sheets skills.
- Knowledge of accounts payable.
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
Trella aims to structure and regulate the freight industry with a goal of improving efficiency and reducing waste throughout the entire supply chain. This can only be achieved through building technology to create an interconnected network of carriers and shippers. Through this technology, Trella will improve shipping routes, increase truck utilization and efficiently batch shipments. This will effectively reduce costs throughout the entire supply chain, improving carrier and shipper economics and ensure both ends of the marketplace profitably grow their businesses - creating unprecedented economic opportunities in the logistics space - while reducing environmental waste.