Product Operations Specialist
Tech – Product /
Ready to change the world? We’re reinventing freight and logistics at Trella. We’re a YC-backed technology company and we're looking for the best talent out there to help us build and scale our product offering. We aspire to create a step-change in the industry and we want you to be a part of the journey!
About the role:
- You will be the glue between product and operations, partnering with them for scaling & automation of our products .
- Will evaluate product readiness for markets pre-launching, analyse and identify problem areas impacted by the product post-launch.
- Program manage product changes across various Product teams to ensure the product-market fit requirements are delivered on-time and to specification.
- Collaborate with product research and design teams in conducting the needed user research for understanding markets the company will operate in.
- Identify and build connections with relevant stakeholders across the company to surface insights, to get them excited about what your team is building, and to pave the way for smoother future rollouts.
- Actively identify key problems in ongoing features or processes and reach out to relevant subject matter experts to collaborate on building the sufficient solutions.
- Track and monitor key business metrics for post-launch evaluation and supporting insights.
- Qualification: Relevant Analytical, Science or suitable qualification
- You have 3-5 years minimum experience in product operations, product management, or an operational role that worked closely with product and engineering teams.
- UI/UX experience is welcome
- Design thinking mindset and strong analytical skilled are highly sought after
- Exceptional Excel/data management skills. SQL highly preferred
- Experience working in transportation, freight or trucking is a plus.
- Experience working in an International organization is a plus
What you will need to succeed:
- An analytical mindset so you enjoy digging deep into the data, analyzing user feedback and using these insights to drive product improvements.
- A bold and optimistic personality: We’re coming to work everyday challenging the status quo, and we’re looking for people comfortable asking bold, quirky questions, along with the mental resilience to know we’re just at the start of a long journey
- Technical expertise and the ability to question, understand, and challenge software implementation decisions and priorities.
Trella aims to structure and regulate the freight industry with a goal of improving efficiency and reducing waste throughout the entire supply chain. This can only be achieved through building technology to create an interconnected network of carriers and shippers. Through this technology, Trella will improve shipping routes, increase truck utilization and efficiently batch shipments. This will effectively reduce costs throughout the entire supply chain, improving carrier and shipper economics and ensure both ends of the marketplace profitably grow their businesses - creating unprecedented economic opportunities in the logistics space - while reducing environmental waste.