Community Operations Representative, Egypt
Operations & Sales – Community Operations /
Ready to change the world? We’re reinventing freight and logistics at Trella. We’re a YC-backed technology company and we're looking for the best talent out there to help us build and scale our product offering. We aspire to create a step-change in the industry and we want you to be a part of the journey!
About the Role:
Community Operations is the eyes, ears, and voice of Trella to our community of Carriers and Shippers; we listen and talk to our community through our dedicated teams across various channels, and we own and obsess about the quality of service and the overall experience we offer our community. Think of us as the rubber band that will allow Trella to pursue it’s lightning speed growth across different business segments and geographies, while holding our operations tight.
Key Job Purpose:
- At Trella, we obsess about quality, and delivering a top-class experience that establishes trust with our Shippers and Carriers is core to how we operate as a company and how we design our product. At Community Operations we own this company value and are mandated to propel Trella’s lightning speed scaling in the smartest, most efficient way.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a stellar team, and learn Trella’s operations from the ground up!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be present for our community, and deliver industry-leading service quality via our various communication channels (phone, chat, and email).
- Show empathy and understanding to frustrated users while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences.
- Control the customer’s problems, be confident in your solution and strive to deliver a seamless experience to our customers.
- Be customer-obsessed, listen attentively to the voice of our Carriers and shippers, and solicit as much feedback as possible.
- Spot trends and issues, and escalate via the correct channel.
- Create loyalty among our customer base.
- A bachelor's degree or college experience is required.
- Excellent reading comprehension and writing skills in English and Arabic. Urdu is a plus.
- Support experience in a high-volume environment, including tech, service industries, retail, hospitality or other support environments is preferred.
- Proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools) and the Google suite.
- Agile while absorbing new information.
- Calm under pressure and able to quickly troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Excellent communication skills, and passion for creating amicable customer experiences...pleasantly surprise our customers!
- You strive when working in teams and are genuinely curious to learn from peers as much as managers.
- Amenable to work time that is shift based.
Trella aims to structure and regulate the freight industry with a goal of improving efficiency and reducing waste throughout the entire supply chain. This can only be achieved through building technology to create an interconnected network of carriers and shippers. Through this technology, Trella will improve shipping routes, increase truck utilization and efficiently batch shipments. This will effectively reduce costs throughout the entire supply chain, improving carrier and shipper economics and ensure both ends of the marketplace profitably grow their businesses - creating unprecedented economic opportunities in the logistics space - while reducing environmental waste.