Finance – Finance Operations /
Ready to change the world? We’re reinventing freight and logistics at Trella. We’re a YC-backed technology company and we're looking for the best talent out there to help us build and scale our product offering. We aspire to create a step-change in the industry and we want you to be a part of the journey!
About the Role
Do you possess a high level of reliability, precision and attention to detail? Are you looking for a position that allows you to apply your expertise, industry-specific knowledge, high level of organization, and take-charge nature? We would love to have you join our FinOps AP team.
As a valuable accounts payable specialist, you will help drive accounts payable team members to meet quarterly and annual goals. if you want to experience the excitement of working for a startup and working closely with management to build an unprecedented opportunity in the logistics space, then consider working for our company.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintaining historical bank & system records
- Bank Statement Reconciliations
- Support in Carrier Payments and continuously improve/develop its process.
- Participate in company wide initiatives that require critical thinking.
- Support in solving any issues that come up in the normal daily operations
- Serve as a partner to our Operations team anticipating challenges and presenting solutions to support Trella's business objectives.
- Continuing to improve the payment process
- Be resourceful, scrappy, and get things done.
- Education| Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance Related field.
- Work Experience | 2+ years of proven experience - Has a consistent track record of quota attainment as a leader and as an individual contributor.
- Dedicated - Has a strong attitude towards getting things done and is passionate towards driving the team to achieve its collective goals.
- Innovative - Adopts a mindset that is focused on doing things better, faster, and more efficiently.
- Agile - Has the ability to collaborate, accommodate, and work with a highly diverse set of suppliers, external, and internal partners in an ever-changing, and extremely fast-paced, environment.
- Driven - They also need to have an impeccable work ethic, combined with an exemplary standard for the quality of work they provide.
- Challenging - Is inclined to challenging status quos, suggesting alternative solutions that lead to better overall performance.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve complex problems under pressure.
- Collaborate and work with a highly diverse set of customers, transportation partners, and internal partners.
- Be passionate about the service needs of our customers and transportation partners.
- Be analytical and retain an immense critical thinking ability.
- Have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Retain the ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well.
The applicant shall also be required to:
Trella aims to structure and regulate the freight industry with a goal of improving efficiency and reducing waste throughout the entire supply chain. This can only be achieved through building technology to create an interconnected network of carriers and shippers. Through this technology, Trella will improve shipping routes, increase truck utilization and efficiently batch shipments. This will effectively reduce costs throughout the entire supply chain, improving carrier and shipper economics and ensure both ends of the marketplace profitably grow their businesses - creating unprecedented economic opportunities in the logistics space - while reducing environmental waste.