Digital Strategist, Beauty Specialty
New York, New York
Your primary focus will be to partner with innovative fashion and retail clients on how to incorporate insights from Trendalytics (e.g., what people are sharing on social media, products they are searching for on Google and what they are clicking on across over 300 e-commerce sites) to improve their daily workflows. In this capacity, you will help clients identify ROI opportunities with the Trendalytics platform and data. With feedback and interaction from clients, you will play an instrumental role in developing the next phase of our platform. Additional responsibilities include supporting the sales executives through the sales process and authoring case studies to the management teams both internally and externally. A typical day might consist of a variety of projects: analyzing fashion trends, attending retailer meetings, working with engineering team to relay product feedback, collaborating with data scientists to extract meaningful insights and authoring content including infographics and trend analysis.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is smart, ambitious and curious about innovation.
This role comes with amazing perks: WeWork office in the heart of Soho, office dogs, and fun events!
- At least 4 years of experience at a top beauty retailer or brand.
- Experience in merchandising, buying, planning, e-commerce.
- Solid understanding of retail metrics.
- Superb project management, writing and presentation skills.
- Blogging experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate concepts.
- Proficiency in Powerpoint, Excel and preferably Salesforce.
- Familiarity with PhotoShop or other design software a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results oriented team environment.
- Strong professional ethics and integrity.
- BA/BS degree
Trendalytics is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Trendalytics are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.