New York, New York /
Software Development /
Trendalytics is a data insights platform transforming the way retailers and brands make assortment and inventory decisions through data. Consumers know what they want, and we are listening. Trendalytics decodes these consumer and market demands signals to surface up what consumers want today and tomorrow.
Trendalytics is proud to work with many of fashion’s biggest names and industry leaders, including Saks Fifth Avenue, Kohl's, Ulta Beauty, Revolve, and Ross. Our Product Team is a critical function within the company and is the bridge between our customers, our tech, and our business goals.
About the Role
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for developing and shaping Trendalytics’ product experiences that create value and drive success for our clients. This individual will be reporting to our COO and will work with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities that scale the business. You will collaborate closely with a talented group of engineers, data scientists, and industry experts to continually bring our vision to reality and create a best-in-class product for our users.
Who You Are
We are looking for a talented, driven product leader who will help scale our platform and take it to the next level. An ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable with data, technical concepts, and has expertise in the retail tech space.
As the voice of our users, you are able to decipher what our users need from what they say they want. You have excellent prioritization/organizational skills and can break down complex ideas into bite-size pieces. You love solving puzzles and are always thinking about the simplest solution to complicated problems. You know when to build something scrappy and when to build for scale.
The successful candidate will have strong communication and relationship-building skills. As a cross-functional leader, you can easily translate client needs to the engineering team and technical concepts back to our customers and internal teams.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is curious, detail-oriented, and is passionate about being a lifelong learner.
What You'll Do
- Own the product roadmap. Weigh and justify short-term and long-term product direction based on customer needs, company strategy, and overall technical feasibility/timeline.
- Lead feature development from ideation, execution, to adoption.
- Breakdown complex concepts into clear user stories and product requirements.
- Manage the development workflow, partnering closely with engineering and data science to plan and prioritize all moving pieces.
- Collect and analyze usage data and customer feedback to continually assess performance and inform future product direction.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to plan product releases and customer messaging.
- Be in the know. Stay on top of market shifts, customer news, and competitive developments.
What We're Looking For
- 3 - 5+ years of experience in a Product Management or Program Management field.
- Previous experience in e-commerce, retail technology, or a highly analytical role preferred.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects at once, with strong success stories.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and applied thinking.
- A superior ability to bring clarity and focus to complex and ambiguous situations.
- An empathetic listener who builds consensus through a thoughtful and data-driven approach.
- Have experience and enjoy working in a scrappy, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment.
Trendalytics is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Trendalytics are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.