New York, New York
Recognized as a top 10 finalist in Google's Machine Learning Competition and by industry as Decoded Fashions top start up, Trendalytics is working on the industry's most pertinent and cutting edge problems in predictive analytics.
We are seeking a Software Engineer who is eager to solve complex and intellectually stimulating problems related to social media, search and e-commerce big-data sets, natural language and image processing computational challenges. We work with multiple Fortune 500 companies and disruptive online retailers, many who are interested in our next stage of development.
- Design, develop and maintain production-ready code using various programming environments including Python, Node.js, AngularJS, NoSQL, SQL and others.
- Design, implement and execute systems and unit testing, data migration and production data maintenance.
- Formulate and refine analytics algorithms leveraging data from search, social and e-commerce in text and image-based formats.
- Responsible for development, testing, documentation and analysis of modules or features of software systems and products.
- Enhance, refine and implement existing applications and systems.
- Determine and develop approaches to solutions for software engineering problems and build issues to improve data architecture.
- Develop accurate time, cost and resource estimate for developing applications.
- Apply various concepts and methods in computer science, including information retrieval, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, image recognition, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security data compression, user interface design and other concepts to build platforms systems and infrastructure.
- B.S. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related.
- 1 year of experience as Data Engineer, Software Developer, Assistant Platform Associate, Software Engineer or related positions.
We seek candidates in BOTH our New York City and Seattle locations.
Trendalytics is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Trendalytics are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.