Sr Full Stack Software Engineer
New York, New York
Recognized as a top 10 finalist in Google's Machine Learning Competition and by industry as Decoded Fashions top start up, Trendalytics is working on the industry's most pertinent and cutting edge problems in predictive analytics.
We are seeking a Sr Full Stack Software Engineer who is eager to solve complex and intellectually stimulating problems related to social media, search and e-commerce big-data sets, natural language and image processing computational challenges. We work with multiple Fortune 500 companies and disruptive online retailers, many who are interested in our next stage of development.
- Collaborate closely with UX designers, product managers, and other software engineer team members to help define the scope of the product.
- Develop accurate time, cost and resource estimates for developing and maintaining systems.
- Design, implement and execute systems and unit testing, data migration and production data maintenance.
- Enhance and refine the existing applications and systems.
- B.S. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related.
- 5+ years experience as software engineer or related position.
- 5+ years experience with backend and database technologies and techniques such as NodeJS, Django, Flask, NoSQL (MongoDB, ElasticSearch), SQL (Postgres)
- 5+ years experience with major cloud service providers such as AWS, GCP and Azure and micro service architecture.
- Professional experience architecting and developing large scale cloud based distributed systems. Experience in concurrency, multithreading and synchronization.
- Good communication skills
Trendalytics is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Trendalytics are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.