Vancouver Wa /
Marketing Team /
Trend Capital is looking for an SEO Specialist who will take the lead in growing the online presence for our various web properties including our website, blogs, and landing pages. As a core member of the content team, you’ll work closely with writers, editors, and digital marketers to develop strategies to enhance performance and drive high quality traffic. We are looking for a results-oriented individual who enjoys analyzing performance for enhancements that will move the needle and researching topics that will create new avenues of growth.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record driving traffic and increasing conversions on websites at a national or global level. This role requires a high level of innovation, as well as the ability to use data-backed insights to drive results. The successful candidate should also be curious, detail-oriented and able to juggle quick wins and traction toward big picture goals. Preference will be given to those with a strong portfolio, bachelor’s degree, and relevant work experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop ongoing strategy for page/site optimizations, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search engines.
- Perform SEO analysis and keyword research in coordination with growth objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities to improve.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to provide recommendations for content development in coordination with our revenue goals.
- Assist with managing existing relationships with press/publishing partners, as well as develop new ones that help maximize exposure with key audiences
- Analyze key metrics daily, report on trends and takeaways for improving strategies.
- Stay up-to-date on shifts in SEO industry and identify initiatives to test to improve abilities to hit target KPIs.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent working experience.
- 1-4 years of experience in search engine optimization, conversion optimization, and digital marketing
- Past experience with inbound marketing, website analysis, A/B/Multivariate testing, and onsite experience
- Able to communicate effectively with internal teams/stakeholders as well as external partners
- Proficient with marketing statistics and math
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO/SEM
- Must be very comfortable with Google Analytics and experienced working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, Keywords Everywhere, etc)
- Highly organized and able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Drive equivalent
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- BONUS POINTS if you are knowledgeable about personal finance, the FIRE movement, early retirement, or gig economy.
If you feel like you are the right fit with the right experience for this job, we encourage you to apply! Our company offers great benefits: full healthcare package (medical, dental, vision, life), catered lunch, coffee, tea and snacks, Bonusly points, paid parking, well-equipped and fun office space, quarterly company outings, competitive pay, and much more! Anyone who joins our team will have a great potential for career and personal growth. For more information about our company please visit www.trendcapital.com.