Associate Account Executive (London)
What we do:
TrendKite, named one of Austin’s Top Workplaces by the American-Statesman, is at the forefront of a communications revolution. TrendKite is a growth-stage startup focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications.
Thousands of the world’s top brands, including Google, Patagonia, Nokia, Marriott and Hershey rely on TrendKite to manage their digital PR process. The TrendKite platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
What you'll do:
- Own an end-to-end inside sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Confidently outbound cold-call into target companies, identifying key decision makers and influencers
- Set and execute strong product demos weekly
- Manage personal pipeline and effectively articulate progress to key sales goals: know your business
- Represent TrendKite's culture and values in all client conversations
- Hit and exceed monthly sales quotas
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience in Technology sales
- Innate hunger, self-motivation and work ethic
- Positivity and desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you
- Strong communication skills both over the phone and in writing
- Previous experience as an SDR preferable
- University degree (2.1 or above)
- Must be authorised to work in the United Kingdom
- Bonus if you have experience in a SaaS recurring revenue model, Salesforce CRM experience, experience in or strong understanding of PR, and sold to midsize and larger complex companies
Consistently named one of the best places to work in Austin, TrendKite employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
We build digital PR software for communications, PR and marketing professionals. Digital PR is an exciting, dynamic space with tremendous growth potential. As PR becomes increasingly digital, the entire industry is evolving very quickly, and we’re here to help our customers stay ahead of those changes.
At TrendKite, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
We’re headquartered in Austin, with offices in London and Atlanta. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees, and are always striving to make TrendKite a better place to work every day. Join us!
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.