What we do:
TrendKite, named one of Austin’s Top Workplaces by the American-Statesman, is at the forefront of a communications revolution. TrendKite is a growth-stage startup focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications.
Thousands of the world’s top brands, including Google, Patagonia, Nokia, Marriott and Hershey rely on TrendKite to manage their digital PR process. The TrendKite platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
TrendKite is looking for a driven, engaging engineering lead to join our development team in Atlanta. The ideal candidate has a player-coach mentality and thrives in a high-growth, tech environment.
What you'll do:
- Engineering leadership for the TrendKite Influencer Manager solution (formerly Insightpool)
- Responsibility for the data, backend and frontend work that powers TrendKite’s market leading influencer solution
- Coordination with the Austin engineering team to integrate workflows and development
- Management of the team’s scrum process and overall engineering effort from planning to launch
- Driving innovative thought-leadership around the solution
- Where it can go, what approaches should be employed and how we can keep it at the forefront of the industry
- Being a player-coach who not only contributes to the development of the platform, but to the development of the team members
- Immediate management of the existing 3 person Atlanta engineering team, with growth to 6-7 direct reports as we hire into the Atlanta market
- Opportunity exists to grow management base as TrendKite continues to expand its development hiring in Atlanta
Here's what we're looking for:
- 5-6 years experience in modern full stack web application development
- 1-2 years in lead or team management position
- Passion for converting wireframe prototypes, discussions, and independent thought into well-tested software that meets business needs
- Taste for simplicity and elegance in technical design and implementation as well as an appreciation for test driven development
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (algorithms and data structures)
- Expertise with Ruby on Rails and GoLangExpertise with Agile processes for go-to-market development
- Experience with SaaS and cloud-based distributed architecture (AWS preferred)
- Experience building and consuming RESTful API
- Experience with HTML, CSS and other related technologies
- Atlanta-based position
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
Consistently named one of the best places to work in Austin, TrendKite employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
We build digital PR software for communications, PR and marketing professionals. Digital PR is an exciting, dynamic space with tremendous growth potential. As PR becomes increasingly digital, the entire industry is evolving very quickly, and we’re here to help our customers stay ahead of those changes.
At TrendKite, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
We’re headquartered in Austin, with offices in London and Atlanta. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees, and are always striving to make TrendKite a better place to work every day. Join us!
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.