Market Development Representative (Austin)
What we do:
TrendKite, named one of Austin’s Top Workplaces by the American-Statesman, is at the forefront of a communications revolution. TrendKite is a growth-stage startup focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications.
Thousands of the world’s top brands, including Google, Patagonia, Nokia, Marriott and Hershey rely on TrendKite to manage their digital PR process. The TrendKite platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
What you'll do:
- Primary focus: follow up on all inbound leads to the organization (Demo Requests, Tier 2 content downloads, Website Chat, Inbound Phone Calls, etc) in order to set up demo calls for sales
- Secondary focus: strategic, cold outbounding to other prospects at your owned accounts
- Develop a thorough understanding of the TrendKite platform, our industry, and ideal customer profile
- Make 50 outbound calls per day and 50 outbound emails per day to contacts within your inbound prospect organizations using sales enablement tools and in a professional/creative manner
- Research, identify, and contact potential customers
- Collect market data during customer outreach to understand prospective customer needs and effectively communicate those needs to the sales team
- Execute on various marketing campaigns to support integrated sales and marketing demand generation initiativesGenerate a pipeline of sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up as well as other activities
- Manage inbound chats at rotating assigned times
- Qualify inbound opportunities via chat, phone, and email as assignedPartner with sales reps to ensure that opportunities are moving forward
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience making outbound calls is preferred
- Be able to clearly articulate TrendKite’s value proposition and ‘use-cases’
- An entrepreneurial spirit - hunger, self-motivation and work ethic
- Interest in and passion for working at a hyper-growth company
- Positivity and desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you
- Bonus if you have lead generation experience in a SaaS technology startup and/or Salesforce experience
Consistently named one of the best places to work in Austin, TrendKite employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
We build digital PR software for communications, PR and marketing professionals. Digital PR is an exciting, dynamic space with tremendous growth potential. As PR becomes increasingly digital, the entire industry is evolving very quickly, and we’re here to help our customers stay ahead of those changes.
At TrendKite, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
We’re headquartered in Austin, with offices in London and Atlanta. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees, and are always striving to make TrendKite a better place to work every day. Join us!
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.