Account Manager, EMEA
What we do:
TrendKite, named one of Austin’s Top Workplaces by the American-Statesman, is at the forefront of a communications revolution. TrendKite is a growth-stage startup focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications.
Thousands of the world’s top brands, including Google, Patagonia, Nokia, Marriott and Hershey rely on TrendKite to manage their digital PR process. The TrendKite platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
TrendKite is looking for a customer-oriented Account Manager, EMEA to join the Account Management team located in the London office. The ideal candidate possess a successful track record of retaining and growing B2B SaaS subscriptions with mid-market and enterprise clients, preferably in the digital marketing space.
What you'll do:
- Manage approximately 55-65 Enterprise accounts
- Proactively build and foster relationships with VP and C-level executives
- Utilize expertise in understanding the goals of the client and their decision maker; where necessary, coach and counsel the client on what the goals should be
- Proactively suggest better approaches for the PR so they become the trusted partner of the PR professional on how earned media can impact other media, and the key metrics that they should be tracking
- Proactively build and foster relationships with people within the client's’ organization beyond the POC
- Without assistance, come up with creative options during the negotiation phase to ensure the renewal is secured (e.g. a good understanding of how to conduct trading)
- Proactively identify signs that client may not want to renew, and develop strategies to overcome these objections before they even occur
- When necessary, project lead cross-functional teams to resolve client issues
- Proactively submit tickets to the product team and be a liaison between the product and engineering
- Achieve GRR quota
- Achieve upsell quota
Here's what we're looking for:
- 3-4 years experience managing a book of business, including customer-facing skills
- At least 2-3 years experience of renewing SaaS-type accounts and upselling
- Successful track record of consistently achieving high customer retention, driving usage, platform adoption, customer satisfaction score/NPS and customer lifetime value
- Customer success management experience from onboarding customers through adoption, retention and account growthCRM (Salesforce) hygiene
- Embrace change on a daily basis and thrive in ambiguous situations
- Extreme Ownership - take responsibility for the situation and "own" the outcome
Consistently named one of the best places to work in Austin, TrendKite employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
We build digital PR software for communications, PR and marketing professionals. Digital PR is an exciting, dynamic space with tremendous growth potential. As PR becomes increasingly digital, the entire industry is evolving very quickly, and we’re here to help our customers stay ahead of those changes.
At TrendKite, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
We’re headquartered in Austin, with offices in London and Atlanta. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees, and are always striving to make TrendKite a better place to work every day. Join us!
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.