Support Manager, Data Quality
What we do:
TrendKite, named one of Austin’s Top Workplaces by the American-Statesman, is at the forefront of a communications revolution. TrendKite is a growth-stage startup focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications.
Thousands of the world’s top brands, including Google, Patagonia, Nokia, Marriott and Hershey rely on TrendKite to manage their digital PR process. The TrendKite platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
Data in all its forms is the fundamental ingredient in our product. Our Data Quality Team is charged with ensuring our data is fresh, accurate, complete, and relevant as it makes its way through our system and into our product. The Data Quality Team researches and resolves issues raised by internal teams and customers.
The Data Quality Analysts on your team are technical professionals who get hand ons with the data using SQL queries, basic coding, and statistical analysis to troubleshoot and research data issues.
What you'll do:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a local team of Data Quality Analysts
- Coordinate the work of an offshore team of analysts and researchers
- Ensure that all requests to the team are properly ticketed, tracked, and resolved within agreed response times
- Report weekly on the volume and types of requests handled and team performance metrics
- Proactively analyze problems handled by the team to spot trends or signs of other problems
- Investigate the root causes of issues and work closely with internal teams and vendors to resolve them
- Work closely with product management to provide data support for new features
Here's what we're looking for:
- 1+ years people management experience
- 3+ years work experience in a technical support team or support organization
- Proficiency working with relational databases and writing basic SQL queries
- Advanced skills in spreadsheet applications such as importing data, using lookups, using pivots, and creating charts
- Expert user of support ticketing software such as Zendesk
- Ability to communicate complex issues in simple terms
- Exquisite attention to detail
- Collaborative and enthusiastic working style
- Empathetic customer service attitude
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Consistently named one of the best places to work in Austin, TrendKite employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
We build digital PR software for communications, PR and marketing professionals. Digital PR is an exciting, dynamic space with tremendous growth potential. As PR becomes increasingly digital, the entire industry is evolving very quickly, and we’re here to help our customers stay ahead of those changes.
At TrendKite, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
We’re headquartered in Austin, with offices in London and Atlanta. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees, and are always striving to make TrendKite a better place to work every day. Join us!
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.