Account Manager, SMB
What we do:
TrendKite, named one of Austin’s Top Workplaces by the American-Statesman, is at the forefront of a communications revolution. TrendKite is a growth-stage startup focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications.
Thousands of the world’s top brands, including Google, Patagonia, Nokia, Marriott and Hershey rely on TrendKite to manage their digital PR process. The TrendKite platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
TrendKite is looking for an organized, customer-focused Account Manager to join the Account Management team located in the Austin office. The ideal candidate possess a successful track record of retaining and growing B2B SaaS subscriptions with mid-market and SMB clients, preferably in the digital marketing space.
What you'll do:
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts and successfully retain business of 150 clients totaling a book of business of 1M
- Manage all aspects of the customer lifecycle
- Identify customer goals and proactively address them throughout the customer lifecycle
- Build customer trust and deliver high quality customer service
- Coach and train customers in using and adopting TrendKite platform
- Adopt a disciplined approach to retention and renewals
- Work collaboratively with technical services, product, marketing and sales teams
- Communicate customer needs to product management succinctly
- Bring innovative ideas and constantly experiment
Here's what we're looking for:
- Solid experience and understanding of renewal, upsell and churn drivers in a B2B SaaS subscription business
- Successful track record of consistently achieving high customer retention, driving usage, platform adoption, customer satisfaction score/NPS and customer lifetime value
- Customer success management experience from onboarding customers through adoption, retention and account growth
- 1-2 years minimum work experience, predominantly in Account Management or similar customer success role
- CRM (Salesforce) hygiene
- Embrace change on a daily basis and thrive in ambiguous situations
- Extreme Ownership - take responsibility for the situation and "own" the outcome
Consistently named one of the best places to work in Austin, TrendKite employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
We build digital PR software for communications, PR and marketing professionals. Digital PR is an exciting, dynamic space with tremendous growth potential. As PR becomes increasingly digital, the entire industry is evolving very quickly, and we’re here to help our customers stay ahead of those changes.
At TrendKite, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
We’re headquartered in Austin, with offices in London and Atlanta. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees, and are always striving to make TrendKite a better place to work every day. Join us!
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.