Digital Marketing Manager
What we do:
TrendKite, named one of Austin’s Top Workplaces by the American-Statesman, is at the forefront of a communications revolution. TrendKite is a growth-stage startup focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications.
Thousands of the world’s top brands, including Google, Patagonia, Nokia, Marriott and Hershey rely on TrendKite to manage their digital PR process. The TrendKite platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
What you'll do:
- Oversee paid search (SEM) and display advertising marketing channels across Adwords, retargeting and other pay-per-click (PPC) platforms. Optimize account performance through analytics, testing, and experimentation.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns (ROI and KPIs)
- Leads online strategy, website improvements and guides increased customer engagement through all digital channels
- Customer journey experience management & end-to-end campaign design & execution
- Proactively learn about search engine behaviors, technology, news and strategies and present key developments and discoveries with team members
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategiesEvaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Work on an on-going basis with Marketing Ops Team to implement and execute programmatic marketing (ie, retargeting & nurture strategies)
- Compile, review and communicate monthly/quarterly qualitative and quantitative reports on digital marketing performance, driving actionable insights for future efforts; communicate best practices and share lessons learned throughout the organization
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 5+ years specializing in paid search and paid media strategies
- Four year degree
- Hands-on, daily usage of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, HubSpot and Salesforce
- Proficient in digital marketing landscape (e.g. digital experience and multi-channel management, marketing operations, SEM, etc.)
- Strong understanding, and can speak the language, of common technology development practices, needs and solutioning (APIs, data sets, data objects, etc)
- Proficient Excel skills
- Excellent communications skills, oral and written with an analytical approach
- Positive, professional and outgoing; able to work independently and as part of a team
- Entrepreneurial instincts with uncompromising attention to detail
- Must be highly organized with the ability to multitask under very tight deadlines
- Work experience from an agency or digital-focused company a plus
Consistently named one of the best places to work in Austin, TrendKite employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
We build digital PR software for communications, PR and marketing professionals. Digital PR is an exciting, dynamic space with tremendous growth potential. As PR becomes increasingly digital, the entire industry is evolving very quickly, and we’re here to help our customers stay ahead of those changes.
At TrendKite, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
We’re headquartered in Austin, with offices in London and Atlanta. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees, and are always striving to make TrendKite a better place to work every day. Join us!
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.